Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Outlook Express mailbox sync

Default Outlook Express mailbox sync
    I have been trying to sync my phone with my outlook express, and the mailboxes will not sync over. It show on the IPHONE user manuel that more mailboxes can be added, and the only way I could figure to add them was to sync my phone, with that mail acct. The acct does not show up in ITUNES. Is there a three party software that lets you add mailboxes to your email account folder?

side note** Does anyone know if you can cut and paste with the IPHONE?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hatcht View Post
    I have been trying to sync my phone with my outlook express, and the mailboxes will not sync over. It show on the IPHONE user manuel that more mailboxes can be added, and the only way I could figure to add them was to sync my phone, with that mail acct. The acct does not show up in ITUNES. Is there a three party software that lets you add mailboxes to your email account folder?

side note** Does anyone know if you can cut and paste with the IPHONE?
    What account is it?

You cant copy/paste

It is the Outlook Express acct on my PC. When you open Itunes it has my IPhone listed at the left under devices. If I right click and select open, it has a tab for INFO, I can sync my contacts, that works fine.. If I scroll down to Mail Accts, check sync selected mail acct (which Outlook Express is the only one), and nothing is listed below in the select box.. I select Sync, and all it shows on my IPHONE is INbox and Deleted. On my PC, in Outlook, and many more folders that Inbox and Deleted. It shows on Page 46 of the IPHONE users Guide, that there are more folders listed, but does not tell you how to create them, I assumed they would sync over from Outlook Express. I would just like to create some addtional Mail folders on the IPHONE to sort my mail . Thanks