+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is best way to get the $5.99 plan to work?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I got my phone unlocked. I am able to get the $19.99 plan to work on hte phone but I don't know how to get the $5.99 plan to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default What is best way to get the $5.99 plan to work?
    Hi,
    I got my phone unlocked. I am able to get the $19.99 plan to work on hte phone but I don't know how to get the $5.99 plan to work? What is the best way for me to do this? Thanks.

Thanks
    I am wondering the same thing, how to get safari,weather,stocks,youtube,maps to work.
    For some strange reason , mail works fine.

Yesterday I got activated 5.99 T-zones plan on my unlocked 1.0.2
    And The weirdest thing of all was: As soon as I activated 5.99 t-zones plan, the same moment Mail started working without any tweaking(the only thing it was extremely slow) !!!!!!!!!!!!! Spooky.
    I have followed the guide for using 5.99 T-zones on iphone and I couldn't get it to work except Mail which woks fine, today works much faster than yesterday. Safari doesn't let me open any page, takes me back to the main menu, so does other appz(weather,stock,youtube,maps) They just zap me to the main screen. Even if I try to add new mail account, I am zapped to the main screen as well.
    My settings are:
    wap.voicestream.com (no user no pass), pax file in the var/root, and replaced preferences .plist file.

I have also installed Services, Open SSH , and it just doesn't do it for me.
    Is it possible that I have to wait for couple days in order for T-mobile people get my service going.
    I think if the Mail is working, everything else should be working as well ??? Right ????
    Anyone has a solution to this phenomenon ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone vampyros_wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, there is a thread in this section on how to do this through the use of a proxy, it is a sticky, check it out.