Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari Just Wont Go !!!

Default Safari Just Wont Go !!!
    Hello fellow iphone unlockers,

my safari has stoped working i have tmobile and the 19.99 total internet plan..and i have my apn set to internet2 it was working "rarely" when it wanted to but now it just stoped all together ill try to stop it from loading and just reload it and it still wont load and page then it hits me with the sign "safari could not open the page beacuse the server stopped responding" someone help plz...i dont care about youtube stock and all the other blah blah i just want my internet to go

....so desprate i will trade my iphone 8gb mint conidition with another that has 100% working edge

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marlonduval For This Useful Post:

Taedoan (12-01-2007)

try internet3 setting

tried the internet3 says im not subscribed to edge

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marlonduval View Post
    tried the internet3 says im not subscribed to edge
    call tmobile and see if your plan is still activate
     Think Different

yup yup they said its all good ...plz someone helppp this iphone is going to wasteee

I have the 5.99 plan. After upgrading to 1.1.1 I entered wap.voicestream.com in APN settings, EDGE worked flawlessly
    with 160 kbps on iphonenetworktest!! bravo 1.1.1
    I dont even need to use the proxy mods now with 1.1.1

^ ...and your point is?

Marlonduval, try to use the proxy settings if you are having trouble with this.

What proxy settings? I am having similar issues, I have tried: internet.voicestream.com, internet2, internet3, wap and nothing is working. My safari works great with wifi. I called tmobile and I have the full 19.99 web package. Is there any other place or thing I can do to get it to work. (Username & Password are blank). Thanks in advance to anyone.

I just switched my unlimited web 19.99 plan to a blackberry 19.99 plan and it worked. SweEt
    Last edited by Yoyo; 10-18-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost