Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can recive texts but cant send texts

Unhappy can recive texts but cant send texts
    firstley sorry if this has been anwserd alradey i did have a look around but could not find the anwser

im in the uk and i got a iphone from usa and unlocked it using the guide from hacktheiphone.com i have my t.mobile chip in it now and everything seems to be working fine apart from one thing
    i can recive texts but when i write one and hit send i get an error saying
    "error sending message"

like i say everything else seems fine and working and this is relly ruining my iphone for me as i text alot please can someone tell me how to fix this thankyou

hmm looks like you need to restore you phone to 1.02 and redo the unlock but if you have the old baseband 3.14.08 then just restore to v1.02 firmware and you phone should restore and still be unlocked and it should be receiving texts then, depending on the unlock you used it can mess things up so....start over

i have the same problem

damn that sucks, i never had anything go wrong becides i get the damn "No WiFi" message and when i finally tried to fix it i flashed my baseband and locked my phone.
    If I helped you, help me and hit thanks

try to fix message center number this way*5005*7672*+your carrier message center number# then dial

Default SMS answer conversation Problem: "error sending message"
    Quote Originally Posted by clunt8 View Post
    firstley sorry if this has been anwserd alradey i did have a look around but could not find the anwser

im in the uk and i got a iphone from usa and unlocked it using the guide from hacktheiphone.com i have my t.mobile chip in it now and everything seems to be working fine apart from one thing
    i can recive texts but when i write one and hit send i get an error saying
    "error sending message"

like i say everything else seems fine and working and this is relly ruining my iphone for me as i text alot please can someone tell me how to fix this thankyou
    I have same problem, but it's which some phone numbers. I can send and receive sms, but which certain numbers when I receive a message I can't answer to that person, howerver if the message it's deleted from the conversation I can send a message to him/her. Anyone can help?
    Last edited by visaez; 10-31-2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Missing title