Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Address Book & iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone newyork0900's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Address Book & iPhone 4
    I rang Apple support and as expected, I'm just out of my phone support, so after asking me everything, they said I had to pay them for there help. With out swearing I told them, where they could stick there support.

There are 2 questions here, that I should be able to find someone on modmyi, to assist me with, they are:

1. When I update a contact on my iphone 4 or put a new one on and then sync to my iTunes, does it transfer the updated number and/or new contact to the address book on my Mac?

2. Because my wife and I both have iphones; on the mac in Address Book it lists her contacts under her name and my contacts under my name and above that it says "All Contacts". It seems for some reason, that when the iphone is synced, t duplicates some or all the contacts onto my iphone (which is very, very annoying), in some cases it had the contact "Val" three times.

How do I solve the above problems Thanks

I maybe helpful here. In regards to your first question, iTunes should automatically sync new contacts to your Mac and iPhone. For your second question try using a different account on your Mac it sounds like they are which might just solve your problems. If this doesn't help try calling apple and say that this will make you think twice about buying future products with apple. They might just help you then, but don't be rude no one likes a jackass
    ~ Bobby Pair