Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Switching to PS3 Display from Bootcamp

Default Switching to PS3 Display from Bootcamp
    My dad uses Bootcamp on his 27inch mac when doing work, and he also has a PS3 connected to the machine. When he's in MacOS he just doe cmd+F2(Brightness up) to switch between PS3 and the actual MacOS display. However, when he's in windows (via bootcamp) he cannot find any equivalent command to switch between Windows and the PS3.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Try Ctrl (control key) + F2 or Ctrl + Option (Alt) + F2. Did he install something that allow him to switch from PS3 to Mac OS X?
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post
    Try Ctrl (control key) + F2 or Ctrl + Option (Alt) + F2. Did he install something that allow him to switch from PS3 to Mac OS X?
    No luck with those shortcuts He didn't install any software if that's what you mean. HE just has a little box that he plugs the HDMI from the PS3 into, and then hooks the box up to the iMac through one of the display ports.

Perhaps the cmd+F2 is a MacOS-only feature. So, would there be a way of switching between windows and PS3 actually built into windows?

Hope I made sense... :S

Thanks

I can't think of any options then. Sorry. This feature probably only works on Mac OS X. I can be wrong, but some research is gonna need to be done.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Ah, okay.. Thanks anyway! I'll have to dig around the net a bit...