+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thoughts about future updates of snes4iphone app !

is a discussion within the

snes4iphone

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
I recently downloaded imame4all which is a superb app for iphone. Based on that one,here are some thoughts about future update for snes4iphone 1) PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode: d-pad and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking Thoughts about future updates of snes4iphone app !
    I recently downloaded imame4all which is a superb app for iphone. Based on that one,here are some thoughts about future update for snes4iphone

1) PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode: d-pad and buttons should be ''squished / movable'' when we touch them (like imame4all)

2) Especially in LANDSCAPE MODE a whole new d-pad and button layout must be introduced: Now it s very difficult to play a game as d-pad's up/right/down/left are not close enough. So i propose smth like the imame4all app has: A ''rounded'' movable grey d-pad ! A/B/X and Y buttons should also change color (! - you can hardly see them) and place..The best color and place for d-pad and buttons is - the one that imame4all has...

3) It would be great if the game started in portrait mode and by tilting the device went to landscape !!!

I beleive some (or all) of my proposals are feasible !! I m looking forward to hearing any other thoughts

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default my 2 cents
    1) support for the classic controller through the WiiMote. Wile the WiiMote works for most games, the classic controller closely resembles the SNES controller and would be an IDEAL addition to the BTStack/SNES4iPhone code. This seems to me like natural progression of the code and AFAIK would be a relatively easy addition.

2) ability to remove the dpad / button overlays while using a WiiMote. No need for the onscreen buttons getting in the way of the graphics if they're not needed!