Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ladies Theme Requests(They Need Em too)

Default Ladies Theme Requests(They Need Em too)
    This is JayJay here and i wanted to post this for all the lady
    Iphone Users out there!! I am Currently Excepting Requests For SummerBoard Themes!!! (This Thread is for Female Requests Only/ guys see my othere theme thread to post your requests)

A Few Guidelines

1.) will make any theme jsut need what type of pic(i.e. black n white or color)

2.) if you want specific icons like from another theme let me know who made it so i can give proper credit.

3.) I need to know what the pic is off (duh lol)

Just post the image and i will get it done!!
    Pretty Simple!!! Also i will take requests for status bar's as well.. So let me know !!!

I really Hope that this is A bif sucess so come on ladies dont let me down!!

Note
    I already have a Eminem and Justin Timberlake Theme Complete

is there a possible way for a goofy or a fairlly odd parents theme to be made....

thank you

A Hilary Duff theme and a cute pink girlie theme would be awesome!

Default was begin to wonder
    hey i will be happy to make all therequests i will have thme done by 11 central tonite!!

a nicole richie theme would be awesome, and little mermaid.... where can i find girlie themes?? im such an amateur

Default some are done
    all themes are now available for download

www.iphonesurge.com

thanks all and keep requesting
    Last edited by jayjaythemac; 10-22-2007 at 02:54 PM. Reason: site changed

I'd like a theme of Cinnamonroll w/ like and Light Pink and Blue tone. Cinnamonroll is a Sanrio character. U can check it out at www.sanrio.com and click Cinnamonroll. Or any Sanrio character which isn't Hello Kitty is fine ^_^
    I'd love to help find the pictures and icons! I'm not so great at designing though. I'd totally love it!!! Just tell me if u would like me to find pictures thanx again!

http://www.toon-land.com/Toon-land/h...41&ISCOUNT=YES
    Last edited by amikat; 10-22-2007 at 02:44 PM.