Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier Logo

Talking Carrier Logo
    I have changed my iphone to the gunmetal theme and looks good,but was having trouble with the carrier logo.I have got the file I want to use and made a copy Default_CARRIER_ATT.png and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and tried to put it in the directory and iphoneinterface just crashes.I think I have the right directory /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png.I guess I nned to know what command to install.I have tried putfile on both with no luck.Thanks for any help.

Ok put the FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and other png in the phonedmg folder then run

"putfile /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png"
    "putfile /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png"

Thanks for the reply but that is exactly what I typed before and retried after you posted and it still crashes.I can't figure it out,I made sure I typed everything exact with all the caps and the file were right.Just have to try something different.Thanks for the reply.

Do you have the files in the same folder as iphoneinterface?

I do have them in the same folder.I must be missing something small.Is there any certain order to install files?Can I try the Default ATT file first or should it be FSO file first?I remember when I put my gunmetal icons on I ended typing in cd/System/Library/Lockdown.Would that keep me from using iphoneinterface?I might try using jailbreak again.Thanks again for the help,I will let you know if I get it.

I finally got it.I used a different carrier logo and worked the first time.Thanks for all your help.
    Last edited by mookieuk; 07-20-2007 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost