Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: welcome screen dock

Default welcome screen dock
    i saw this person here a few days ago remove top and bottom dock on the welcome screen,,how did he/she do it? looks pretty sweet all you have there is "slide to unlock" bar

ok i finnaly remove bottom dock but im still having hard time remove the top where the time is on the welcome screenn...plzzzzzzzzzzz nbodyyyyyyy thnxx again
    Last edited by pleyah69bjay; 10-09-2007 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

anybody????time background on the lock screen how to remove it
    Last edited by pleyah69bjay; 10-11-2007 at 08:46 AM.

Im in that as well... want to trash it... but no clue where to search...

Quote Originally Posted by pleyah69bjay View Post
    anybody????time background on the lock screen how to remove it
    Dont worry about telling us how you did it, its cool, not like anyone else wants to know or anything.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benjic View Post
    Dont worry about telling us how you did it, its cool, not like anyone else wants to know or anything.
    It sounds like he's asking how it's done, not telling us that he did it...

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    It sounds like he's asking how it's done, not telling us that he did it...
    Quote Originally Posted by pleyah69bjay View Post

ok i finnaly remove bottom dock but im still having hard time remove the top where the time is on the welcome screenn...plzzzzzzzzzzz nbodyyyyyyy thnxx again
    Actually that is what he's saying at least part of of his question, which I would also echo, Okay, how did you remove the bottom dock?
    White 3G

Haha i was asking how to remove it i wasnt bragin or anything.to remove botom dock on coreservice i beleive its called bottomlckbckgrnd juz save it to your comp then remove it so maybe in the future u wana put it bck u can always restore it.im stil waitin for someome to figure out the top dock