Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: themes?/iswicther?

Default themes?/iswicther?
    ok ive tried everything maybe someone here can or give me a link that tells what is needed and what to do there are some themes on hacktheiphone.com i want one i download to my computer but have no idea how to get it on my iphone and make it work i have the installerapp on phone ive got the themes and sounds i have commutiy services all that is needed please keep in mind im not good with computers i just play games and surf thats it some real help would be nice ive looked at so many sites without any help iswicther was never on the installer thanks for any help ahead of time.

keep in mind that everyone and everything on this site is open source. so it takes a little more effort to get things going...

the easiest way to switch these is to get the "iPhone Hack toolkit" by pqdvd.com and then just do a import of a .pkg file.

another way to do it is as described in the "guides" section at this site.

Default Themes
    sorry i dont mean to bug anyone. Which guied should look up im just worried i have restore this phone and i dont want firm 1.1.1 and have download all i have now i really do like the help didnt think i would ever get a responce