+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installing customize files

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi all, i was just wondering, how exactly do you install some of the images that are on this sites download area. Some all i have to do is drag
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Installing customize files
    Hi all, i was just wondering, how exactly do you install some of the images that are on this sites download area. Some all i have to do is drag the folder to the area on the iphone browser and they will become useable. others dont. For example, with signal bars, when i drag the files into the correct catigory in the browser, they all will show up in customize, except each signal bar will be an option. So instead of them all being one option, they all become their own option. Any idea on how to fix this. Thanks guys!

Bump

B-u-m-p
    Last edited by infinity2600; 03-28-2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Thanks

usually there is one extra image in the folder without a # next to it u have to add that extra image in there named correctly (if they packed it right) and then that'll be the image to show.

for example if it were battery images it might look like battery1,battery2-17 then it might be anutha (full battery image, like the 17th) and it'll be battery.png something like that.

In a nutshell just add that extra image if there is none copy the last image and put it in urself.
    Last edited by LeathaFace; 03-29-2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: had to add more info
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.