Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Skinning / Themes Discussionforums, a part of the
Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touchsection;
Hey guys, So in the next update to my theme Consilium, I'll be including a Settings app Preference Bundle. I've sorted the layout of the table view I want, but...
06-29-2014, 04:54 AM #1Is anyone here familiar with Preference Bundles?
So in the next update to my theme Consilium, I'll be including a Settings app Preference Bundle. I've sorted the layout of the table view I want, but I have no idea how to program anything to actually work. Could anyone help me get it to work? Here's the menu at the moment:
- The pref bundle is based off another tweak's pref bundle, called StopCCinApp. As a result, the header image only loads if you open the Settings menu for StopCCinApp beforehand.
- None of the buttons do what they should, because I have no idea how to program them. At the moment, the buttons just refer to actions that don't exist.
- I currently have everything located in /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/, including images. Apparently everything but the .plist needs to be located in a new .bundle folder in /Library/PreferenceBundles/.
- Email should open the mailto: dialog, where you can send an email to [email protected]
- Twitter should open the Twitter/Tweetbot/Safari/Whatever app on @CiaranROBrien
- @Jato_BZ should open the Twitter/Tweetbot/Safari/Whatever app on @Jato_BZ
- The last button should open the Twitter/Tweetbot/Safari/Whatever app on your twitter page.
Everything I've done.
Thanks in advance!
06-29-2014, 07:49 PM #2
Have you created the pref bundle using theos, yet?
I just learned how to do this so I might be able to help you out.
Ironically, I just had the creator of StopCC help me make a Flipswitch for my tweak so he was able to integrate all of it!
Anyways, hit me up w/ your questions.
Send me a link to your stuff that's NOT mega-related cuz I don't like downloading from them! LOL! It's a pain!
06-29-2014, 08:16 PM #3
Nice one thaz, I thought this would be going down the coding route.Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
.artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:
06-29-2014, 08:20 PM #4
06-29-2014, 08:42 PM #5