Default Success!!!!! [email protected] full extraction/recompile file
    So after a few days of trial and error, I finally managed to write a JSON file to work with Dave Pecks artwork extractor that uses the original [email protected]k file and extracts ALL 37 images at once, NO HEX EDITING required. No need to do anything with the bplist. Just extract the original files using the "export" method listed, edit pngs and create your new .artwork file using the "create" method. Would anyone be interested in this file? Or if you would prefer, I could do it for you. I know Jato does this also by splitting the Hex code up etc, but this file will allow you to do this on your own without having to send them out and wait.
    IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1965.JPG

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Nice work, refer here, it's now possible to theme these icons individually with this new tweak. Release? Next week

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/830222-ios7-car-file-extractor-compactor-start-new-theming-platform-%thread_page%-print.html

Had a look at my JSON scripts, appears I had errors in it...I got the 37 icons extracting in one export command now too...-iconcache_37_icon_extract.png
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 04-02-2014 at 12:39 AM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Good job. I wasn't trying to steal anyone's thunder, just letting people know there was an easier way 👍

Thanks

No worries. Gd work all the same. My errors were in the [ ] sections. I've scripted all 6 iconCache .artwork files 6.1 / 7.0 & 7.1 Retina & NON-Retina & am about to post the zip for everybody to use.

Thanks for the motivation!

Good work. Glad I could motivate you haha

Am I missing something or is someone going to show us their fix for Dave Pecks artwork extractor? All I'm seeing are images that although support their claims, don't really help an extraction novice like myself. Thanks guys!

mandrep714

Thanks

I posted an updated tutorial under the stickied "iOS .artwork extractor tutorial" thread.

Page 30 near the bottom has the Windows version which includes updated .jsons for 6X - 7.1.X iconCache along with the dataclassIconCache on 7.1.X (iCloud settings icons)

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/797829-ios-artwork-file-extractor-tutorial-%thread_page%-print.html

Page 31 has the OSX iconCache tutorial

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by HackMan714 View Post
    Am I missing something or is someone going to show us their fix for Dave Pecks artwork extractor? All I'm seeing are images that although support their claims, don't really help an extraction novice like myself. Thanks guys!
    The day after I posted this, Jato also cracked the file, and I'm pretty sure he gave links for the fixed scripts. If you would like me to email you the scripts,let me know. I also wrote a script to extract the [email protected] file as well.

Thanks

Correction - I actually had these extracted on the 22/2/14 as per my post here http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/832675-ios7x-theme-guide-%thread_page%-print.html I just didnt have it as one script. The iconCache tutorials include the dataclassIconCache scripts with a modded Dave Peck zip as well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2014), King_O_Hill (07-29-2014)