Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC Sense Style Weather Clock iWidget

Default HTC Sense Style Weather Clock iWidget
    I just moved over from an Android phone and felt a little home sick...so I decided to ported over my Touch of Blue theme from the HTC One. I've been building themes and ROMs for the Android platform for over 5 years with nearly as many on the Windows Mobile platform. I've had a huge learning curve to get up to speed on the iOS platform and its going to take some time before I am as proficient as I with Android.

The theme below is a long ways off from being an easy one click install. The one item that appears to show a lot of interest, at least in my circle of friends, is the HTC Sense 5.5 Weather Clock iWidget. If there is enough interest, I will clean the code up and get it into Cydia. So far I have created a White, Black, and Transparent flip clock with Gray, Red, and Teal color accents. Let me know what you think and please provide some feedback if you are interested.

Black Flip Clock

White Flip Clock

Transparent Flip Clock

I'll like it a lot, I was waiting for something like this, it really looks very nice, it would be nice if you can made this for the lockscreen with GroovyLock or Cydget, these two tweaks work with html lockscreens.

I'll be waiting until it hits up in cydia to download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranis View Post
    I'll like it a lot, I was waiting for something like this, it really looks very nice, it would be nice if you can made this for the lockscreen with GroovyLock or Cydget, these two tweaks work with html lockscreens.

I'll be waiting until it hits up in cydia to download it.
    I tried making this work on the Lock Screen but its still a work in progress. I think its too busy on the lock screen...this is what I have rocking on my lockscreen now. Minimalistic so its not cluttered up when the notification center shows alerts.

Wow, that looks very nice, can you share me that lockscreen, I download it but I don't know too much of html, It would be nice if you can change this theme a little bit, instead of been in the bottom, I want it to be on the top, then the notifications will still not cluttered, how can I do this? If you can tell would be awesome.

Returning to the topic, your widgets will look awesome on the lockscreen, I can't something similar on cydia that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranis View Post
    Wow, that looks very nice, can you share me that lockscreen, I download it but I don't know too much of html, It would be nice if you can change this theme a little bit, instead of been in the bottom, I want it to be on the top, then the notifications will still not cluttered, how can I do this? If you can tell would be awesome.

Returning to the topic, your widgets will look awesome on the lockscreen, I can't something similar on cydia that works.
    That lock screen is nowhere near being done. It was more put together as a POC to see if it would work. I have moved on to another Proof of Concept and an even more minimalistic design.

Quote Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
    That lock screen is nowhere near being done. It was more put together as a POC to see if it would work. I have moved on to another Proof of Concept and an even more minimalistic design.

Very nice, It would be awesome if you add icon sets to the right or below the city/temp, so we can see if it's sunny, cloudy, etc..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Any news?? i'm very interested, bui it seems i can't see the preview..