Page 77 of 253 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 5056

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod33084 View Post
    Now this may be a stupid question but when you say a backup, do you mean a regular iCloud backup or a jailbreak cydia backup? Because I only backup through iCloud( for my msgs, contacts, App Store apps, etc) I don't bother backing up my jailbreak. I just redownload any tweaks or themes I may want.
    Matt means 'iTunes backup'.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (03-02-2014), Jato_BZ (03-01-2014), King_O_Hill (03-01-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Thanks Alex!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-01-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-01-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

Hey guys can y'all give me some suggestions on icon badges? I've tried a few of the tweaks in cydia but they don't really do what I want which is something like what u would get w a theme

Thanx in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 2,866 Times in 1,239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey guys can y'all give me some suggestions on icon badges? I've tried a few of the tweaks in cydia but they don't really do what I want which is something like what u would get w a theme

Thanx in advance
    Did you try Boover? You can change the shape, color, size, position. Boover even has an option for changing badge color pending on the icon associated w/ it!

...or what were you wanting to do w/ them?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1393721730.969572.jpg
    Last edited by thazsar; 03-01-2014 at 06:54 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), Jato_BZ (03-01-2014), King_O_Hill (03-01-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

I was just wanting something dif I've tried boover I've tried custom badges, badge customizer. I used to have a theme that looked like it had a ticket coming out of it...or something go like this but w/out "new"
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393730703.527219.jpg
    I apologize if this is wrong thread but point me in right direction & I'll head there

Thnx 4 reply

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

dsg (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-01-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    I was just wanting something dif I've tried boover I've tried custom badges, badge customizer. I used to have a theme that looked like it had a ticket coming out of it...or something go like this but w/out "new"
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393730703.527219.jpg
    I apologize if this is wrong thread but point me in right direction & I'll head there

Thnx 4 reply
    What about #ClassicBadges I haven't tried it but if its png files it can be themed like in the iOS6 days!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-01-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

What's the file to change it? I looked into classic badges but it ios6 style

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there. I have trying to open the [email protected]k file with no luck. I am using ios 7 Nux theme on my 4s and ios6 Nux theme on my iPhone 5. Yes I still don't want to update from ios 6 on my iPhone 5. Any ways Nux ios 7 has been updated with the setting menu icons being theme thanks to Jato and Chris's hard work. I would love to theme the Nux menu icons on my iPhone 5 ios 6. But I have to extract the icons from the [email protected]k file. If I show someone that I bought the theme could anyone extract them and save the folder as a zip so I can manually change them on my iPhone 5. I can send the file to someone. That would be great. Thanks

Thanks

Settings Icons Update "iconCache.artwork" file

Right, I have quietened down on the iconCache recompiles (total count about 100 now) and had some time tonight
    to tidy up my scripts (JSON files) and hex edit/extract the iOS6 Non Retina iconCache.artwork file.
    So I am just about to send Dave Peck ALL iconCache files hex edited and not hex edited, both Retina & NON Retina iOS6 & iOS7 versions.

Hopefully Dave should now be able to provide official support...when he feels like it!!!

Any way feast ya peepers on this! FIRST TIME all 4 lots have been extracted IMO! :-)

-ios6_7_iconcache_all_extracted.png

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hi there. I have trying to open the [email protected]k file with no luck. I am using ios 7 Nux theme on my 4s and ios6 Nux theme on my iPhone 5. Yes I still don't want to update from ios 6 on my iPhone 5. Any ways Nux ios 7 has been updated with the setting menu icons being theme thanks to Jato and Chris's hard work. I would love to theme the Nux menu icons on my iPhone 5 ios 6. But I have to extract the icons from the [email protected]k file. If I show someone that I bought the theme could anyone extract them and save the folder as a zip so I can manually change them on my iPhone 5. I can send the file to someone. That would be great. Thanks
    Well u won't have any luck opening it. I'm only the one who has all the necessary scripts / templates to extract/recompile.

Actually I think your best bet is asking Chris directly. At the same time a valid point has been raised.

I think Theme Creators should be including both the iconCache .artwork file & the individual Settings icon pngs for when WB is updated.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), bozN (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), KaiTa (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-02-2014), menard_00 (03-03-2014), pioneer88 (03-02-2014), signori (03-02-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Settings Icons Update "iconCache.artwork" file

Right, I have quietened down on the iconCache recompiles (total count about 100 now) and had some time tonight
    to tidy up my scripts (JSON files) and hex edit/extract the iOS6 Non Retina iconCache.artwork file.
    So I am just about to send Dave Peck ALL iconCache files hex edited and not hex edited, both Retina & NON Retina iOS6 & iOS7 versions.

Hopefully Dave should now be able to provide official support...when he feels like it!!!

Any way feast ya peepers on this! FIRST TIME all 4 lots have been extracted IMO! :-)

-ios6_7_iconcache_all_extracted.png

Well u won't have any luck opening it. I'm only the one who has all the necessary scripts / templates to extract/recompile.

Actually I think your best bet is asking Chris directly. At the same time a valid point has been raised.

I think Theme Creators should be including both the iconCache .artwork file & the individual Settings icon pngs for when WB is updated.
    Thanks Jato. I asked Chris to include the icons. Probably won't. Plus thats a great idea for both the iconCache .artwork file & the individual Settings icon pngs be included in themes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-02-2014)

@Jato_BZ

It is possible that you describe us your Way to extract the [email protected] from iOS7? iOS-artwork.py can not extract it. It would be very nice if you can make public your scripts. For extract and repack.

Sorry for my English. Hope you understand me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    I have talked about it quite a bit & the process. It's a very butchered method as the iOS-artwork.py fails 2-3 times per iconCache file. So basically I have to run it 3 times to import the 37 Settings icons. I built 3 JSON scripts to help extract/recompile the 3 .artwork files. That generates 3 iconCache .artwork files which then need to be joined together in a hex editor to essentially build a complete iconCache .artwork file at very specific byte offsets. There is a binary plist at the end of the original iconCache .artwork which needs to stay in its exact byte offset too.

Can you imagine all the questions & issues with inexperienced ppl using that?

SO...

Ideally after I send my findings to Dave Peck HE MAY update his iOS extractor tool/scripts.

This is the best method IMO!

OR

We try build a new .py script that takes into account the errors but requires both the iconCache Retina & NON Retina .artwork file severed into 3 sections.
    This also requires the end user to put the 3 JSON files (x2 retina & non retina) in the "Legacy Metadata" folder.

The 3 .artwork files still need to joined together via hex editor.

Or a standalone tool is built?

OR WinterBoard gets updated???

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), KaiTa (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-02-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

Thank you. Hope Dave Peck will be quick. Can not wait.

Thanks

Thank you. Hope Dave Peck will be quick. Can not wait.
    Thank you, well the word from Dave Peck originally when I advised him last week I had extracted the iconcache .artwork file was that it wouldn't be until April.

Dave posted in June last year on his Github that the tool would not see any further updates to iOS6 or support iOS7.

So I've kinda gone behind his back & not given up with it.

So hopefully he does, it's not a guarantee but considering I've done most of the work for him it might not be a major. I can't make sense of his scripts that are erroring out. There are a few errors being posted when it fails.
    Dave could also come back & say he's not interested at updating it at all.

Really the answer is updating WinterBoard which Saurik & his henchmen are working on.

My method was only ever meant to be a "test" method & to build a tool or provide information to update Dave's extractor.

As it is, it takes 15 minutes of mucking around working with broken scripts, broken .artwork files & stitching them altogether in a hex editor via copy & pasted byte data.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-02-2014 at 02:28 AM.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), KaiTa (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-02-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

Thank you, well the word from Dave Peck originally when I advised him last week I had extracted the iconcache .artwork file was that it wouldn't be until April.

Dave posted in June last year on his Github that the tool would not see any further updates to iOS6 or support iOS7.

So hopefully he does, it's not a guarantee but considering I've done most of the work for him it might not be a major. I can't make sense of his scripts that are erroring out. There are a few errors being posted when it fails.
    Dave could also come back & say he's not interested at updating it at all.

Really the answer is updating WinterBoard which Saurik & his henchmen are working on.

My method was only ever meant to be a "test" method & to build a tool or provide information to update Dave's extractor.

As it is, it takes 15 minutes of mucking around working with broken scripts, broken .artwork files & stitching them altogether in a hex editor via copy & pasted byte data.
    If there come no Update from Dave Peck and no Update from WinterBoard you will then describe your Way?

Thanks

If there come no Update from Dave Peck and no Update from WinterBoard you will then describe your Way?
    I am in talks with a few Dev guys. One was thinking of building a tool & the other Dev we were hoping would help with building a specific python script that took into consideration all the errors.

But at the same time I'm not expecting them to potentially waste their time IF a WB update drops next week or whenever AS everybody will forget about this method.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), KaiTa (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-02-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

Thanks

Hi just to let you all know, I have sent ALL my iconCache .artwork findings & scripts/tools to Dave Peck to hopefully address the errors. This is for the 6X/7X Retina & Non Retina iconCache .artwork files.

He did say when I originally contacted him it would be at least April so I'm not holding my breath.

Will keep ya's posted if he replies.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), Jahooba (03-03-2014), King_O_Hill (03-02-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

Can anyone send me the ios 7 phone.app please, i am building a theme and i need the interface and sounds from the phone.app, i have an iPod so i can use my own
    send to [email protected]

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), Sk37cH (03-03-2014)

I have talked about it quite a bit & the process. It's a very butchered method as the iOS-artwork.py fails 2-3 times per iconCache file. So basically I have to run it 3 times to import the 37 Settings icons. I built 3 JSON scripts to help extract/recompile the 3 .artwork files. That generates 3 iconCache .artwork files which then need to be joined together in a hex editor to essentially build a complete iconCache .artwork file at very specific byte offsets. There is a binary plist at the end of the original iconCache .artwork which needs to stay in its exact byte offset too.

Can you imagine all the questions & issues with inexperienced ppl using that?

SO...

Ideally after I send my findings to Dave Peck HE MAY update his iOS extractor tool/scripts.

This is the best method IMO!

OR

We try build a new .py script that takes into account the errors but requires both the iconCache Retina & NON Retina .artwork file severed into 3 sections.
    This also requires the end user to put the 3 JSON files (x2 retina & non retina) in the "Legacy Metadata" folder.

The 3 .artwork files still need to joined together via hex editor.

Or a standalone tool is built?

OR WinterBoard gets updated???
    All this...u can keep at it Jato!! I r def right all the questions for basic users would blow up twitter & modmyi! I appreciate your work as I've seen the results on themes...incredible!
    Last edited by BootsBrown; 03-02-2014 at 02:34 PM.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-02-2014), dsg (03-02-2014), Jato_BZ (03-02-2014), King_O_Hill (03-02-2014)

Page 77 of 253 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 177 ... LastLast