Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5056

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

iPhone? More like MyPhone Xpress690's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I need gridlock! I don't want Apple telling me that I have to place my icons from left to right and from top to bottom.
    Me 2......
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xpress690 For This Useful Post:

dsg (02-01-2014), King_O_Hill (02-01-2014)

I need gridlock! I don't want Apple telling me that I have to place my icons from left to right and from top to bottom.
    I can place my icons wherever I wish without Gridlock. That's all that I was saying. HomeScreenDesigner and/or Iconoclasm achieve this with a lot less bugginess than Gridlock on iOS 7. Gridlock was helpful in iOS 6 and prior. It's a mess in iOS 7.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    how about iblank?

Also, does anyone have trouble with widgets updating?

the default calendar widget from iwidgets just wont update the day!

ios7 5s full manual
    Last edited by khempfer; 02-01-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

iOS7 is a mess
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-02-2014), chaotica69 (02-02-2014), dsg (02-01-2014), King_O_Hill (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    iOS7 is a mess
    iOS7.0.4 is indeed a mess. But iOS7, as an architecture, is a brilliant advance for Apple. A real game-changer. But 7.0.4 is a mess.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,820 Times in 6,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khempfer View Post
    how about iblank?

Also, does anyone have trouble with widgets updating?

the default calendar widget from iwidgets just wont update the day!

ios7 5s full manual
    iBlank is def not needed if you have HomeDesigner.

My iWidgets are updating just fine, but I don't use the cal.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I can place my icons wherever I wish without Gridlock. That's all that I was saying. HomeScreenDesigner and/or Iconoclasm achieve this with a lot less bugginess than Gridlock on iOS 7. Gridlock was helpful in iOS 6 and prior. It's a mess in iOS 7.
    But you still have to fill from top to bottom and from left to right. That's BS.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

dsg (02-02-2014), khempfer (02-02-2014)

So has someone managed to find out how to custom theme sounds (keyboard, lock, low-power, photoShutter sounds etc)?

Anyone know how to change the transparency animation on the lock screen chevron? Located in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundations.framework/

Edit: Also anyone know where the lock screen camera icon is?

Quote Originally Posted by kaysond View Post
    Anyone know how to change the transparency animation on the lock screen chevron? Located in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundations.framework/
    CFBundleIdentifier : com.apple.SpringBoardFoundation
    Image name : [email protected] and [email protected], both 280x80px.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaysond View Post
    Edit: Also anyone know where the lock screen camera icon is?
    CFBundleIdentifier : com.apple.springboard
    Image name : [email protected]
    Original dimensions : 54x42px.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

ArChAnGeL_ (02-02-2014), dsg (02-02-2014), Jato_BZ (02-02-2014), kaysond (02-04-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014)

Thanks

..... the damm thing (Gridlock 2.0) works perfectly on my iPad 2..... no problems there.
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

do you use iconoclasm?
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-02-2014)

iBlank causes some odd stuff with table/list view icons (settings, lists of apps in settings bundles, notifications setings)
    Agreed on HomeScreen Designer- there were some bugs initially, but is very stable now. More stable than I've ever felt Iconoclasm has ever been; on iOS5, iOS6, and def iOS7.

I dropped activator-felt odd at first. I always used it to avoid using the hardware buttons as much as possible, now I use CCToggles for multitasking and home button.
    You guys were right about CCToggles-way smoother than the competition.

All my buggy resprings/springboard crashes were related to the Activator beta.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-02-2014), dsg (02-02-2014), Jato_BZ (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014)

I was able to take my HTML lockscreens that I have on cydia for iOS6 and get them to work on iOS7 using GroovyLock. This is probably already common knowledge in these parts, but I was a little late to this particular jailbreak party.
    Last edited by wardever; 02-02-2014 at 12:52 PM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-02-2014), dsg (02-02-2014), Jato_BZ (02-02-2014), thazsar (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    iBlank causes some odd stuff with table/list view icons (settings, lists of apps in settings bundles, notifications setings)
    Agreed on HomeScreen Designer- there were some bugs initially, but is very stable now. More stable than I've ever felt Iconoclasm has ever been; on iOS5, iOS6, and def iOS7.

I dropped activator-felt odd at first. I always used it to avoid using the hardware buttons as much as possible, now I use CCToggles for multitasking and home button.
    You guys were right about CCToggles-way smoother than the competition.

All my buggy resprings/springboard crashes were related to the Activator beta.
    If you have Petrich's repo on your device, then 'his' Activator is buggy. I removed his repo and installed the regular Activator (which, oddly enough is still his!?!?) and my phone runs fine.

I was running without Activator for a while because I learned early on that it was causing my phone to crash. For fun, you can try to install the public Activator and see if your phone remains stable.

Quote Originally Posted by wardever View Post

I was able to take my HTML lockscreens that I have on cydia for iOS6 and get them to work on iOS7 using GroovyLock. This is probably already common knowledge in these parts, but I was a little late to this particular jailbreak party.
    Congrats, bro!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014), wardever (02-02-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    do you use iconoclasm?
    Not a all.....never a fan.
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xpress690 View Post
    Not a all.....never a fan.
    Really? I swore by iconoclasm on iOS6 and still do. I know things have changed in iOS7 but I'm not a fan of gridlock unfortunately. Never since Chpwn announced the hike in 6X version.

But that's just me...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (02-02-2014), DjeTouch (02-02-2014), dsg (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014)

But you still have to fill from top to bottom and from left to right. That's BS.
    Nope. You just create one icon spot for every place you want - then you can place any icon in any position on that page. Left to right - top to bottom is irrelevant. Any icon design you can create with Gridlock I can create with HSD without Gridlock. People assume that an icono layout has to have 20-25 icons per page covering every grid position creating then the need for "skipping" certain grid positions. This just isn't so.. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I can place any icon on that page in any position I wish without Gridlock. You just leave no icon slots for places you don't want them to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Really? I swore by iconoclasm on iOS6 and still do. I know things have changed in iOS7 but I'm not a fan of gridlock unfortunately. Never since Chpwn announced the hike in 6X version.

But that's just me...
    Me too. Gridlock was even buggy in iOS6. Last time it was rock solid was iOS 5.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-02-2014 at 08:30 PM.

you still have to put up with the icons following Apple's forced placement to some extent, after your layout is built
    Last edited by dsg; 02-02-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Nope. You just create one icon spot for every place you want - then you can place any icon in any position on that page. Left to right - top to bottom is irrelevant. Any icon design you can create with Gridlock I can create with HSD without Gridlock. People assume that an icono layout has to have 20-25 icons per page covering every grid position creating then the need for "skipping" certain grid positions. This just isn't so.. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I can place any icon on that page in any position I wish without Gridlock. You just leave no icon slots for places you don't want them to go.

Me too. Gridlock was even buggy in iOS6. Last time it was rock solid was iOS 5.
    What King (and myself) are referring to are the Applesque restrictions w/ Icono or HD. In your example, if I had 13 apps on that page and I wanted to add a new app, everything shifts and kicks the 13th app into the next page. No matter what app you add to a 'filled' Icono setup, an app HAS to move, therefore shifting EVERY page on your Springboard.

For complex setups, like your example, you (and others) are willing to make that sacrifice. For myself, I don't like that restriction. I'm simple, so the solution I've used on my ipad (for having 5 columns, regardless of landscape or portrait) is to use the Icono 5x5, as well as, Gridlock. I don't fill my entire page up so any new icon I bring in won't shift everything out of order.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    What King (and myself) are referring to are the Applesque restrictions w/ Icono or HD. In your example, if I had 13 apps on that page and I wanted to add a new app, everything shifts and kicks the 13th app into the next page. No matter what app you add to a 'filled' Icono setup, an app HAS to move, therefore shifting EVERY page on your Springboard.

For complex setups, like your example, you (and others) are willing to make that sacrifice. For myself, I don't like that restriction. I'm simple, so the solution I've used on my ipad (for having 5 columns, regardless of landscape or portrait) is to use the Icono 5x5, as well as, Gridlock. I don't fill my entire page up so any new icon I bring in won't shift everything out of order.
    I just don't understand what you're referring to. Even with Gridlock installed, Thaz, a 14th icon added to my setup will push to next page. Gridlock can't stop that. What am I missing? But even if there's something I'm missing.. The end game in all this - is getting any icon on any page where "I" want it. That can be easily achieved with or without Gridlock. The point is - Gridlock is 'not' needed to get icons placed where you need them. It's not even an 'inconvenience' to me to no have Gridlock. I simply place any icon where I want it on any page.

Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast