Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE
08-26-2014, 10:03 AM #4381
08-26-2014, 10:14 AM #4382
08-26-2014, 10:16 AM #4383
As long as it's no more AWOL
08-26-2014, 10:42 AM #4384
08-26-2014, 01:44 PM #4385
hey boys! how do i theme cc quick launch icons? i want them to be different than the wb theme im using
i have cctoggles, ccloader as well as flipswitch ive managed to get the outline of all icons gone by inserting a transparent image but can quite figure out how to theme the quicklaunch apps...
any help is appreciated & apologies if this is old stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:
08-26-2014, 01:51 PM #4386
So only the quicklaunch app's shortcut icons ? I reckon these to be only glyph-type images used as masks and it seems it's not something we can work around, otherwise cocco26 would have :ninja emoji 26:
Oh I meant YOLO, my tongue slipped from my thumbs.
Last edited by Alfroggy; 08-26-2014 at 01:57 PM.
08-26-2014, 02:19 PM #4387
- Preference Bundle worx
- I can change COLOR of the dots
- I can flip dot position for FOLDERS but it also shows up in the same position on the Springboard
- I can't get Enable Style to work (dots disappear when activated)
- I can't tell what Show Last Dot changes when enabled
- I can't get a custom image to work (I can see 'something' is happening because the dots are spread apart more but the dot image doesn't change)
Last edited by thazsar; 08-26-2014 at 02:45 PM.
08-26-2014, 04:13 PM #4388
Thanks to Superouse for this!
08-26-2014, 04:32 PM #4389
08-26-2014, 05:45 PM #4390
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM #4391
Interesting - Coool!
Thanks- The code "ARCH ?= armv7 arm64" is needed in the pref make document. "?"
You saying the "Top Folder Dots" Change above the SB dock aslo?
- You need to have width and height if you enable style~ Maybe I should ad a static value so it don't do that.
Color don't apply right away after first install. It Seems like you have to tinker with "All" the colors .
- "Show last Dot" So for example if you have one page of icons the last page indicator will vanish. Same with folders--
Turn it on: Make a folder with one icon inside and that last page dot will stay showing.
- Custom image only works on keyboard emoji and some apps like "Terminal" and "Stocks"
Check there. The dots that are un-imaged will spread - So yeah it enabled for you...
I know im missing something simple that I have not learned and I think that's why the image dots don't work throughout and vise versa with the color. There is a lot of things you could do but still trying to figure it all out.. or what not. LOL
The dots are not retina either witch sort of sucks, fix that and add a select theme option. Images not fully working demotivates me to make that part better ATM.
I could add a image for the switches instead of the emojis, I set it up to flow with custom emojis for the future
Thinking about trying to make my emoji .tff select through settings.-
Edit: I will add a "Info" tab at the bottom. The footer text down there is not correct about the keyboard emojis. System wide images on emoji keyboard indicators.-
Does it work on the ipad?
Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 08-26-2014 at 06:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:
08-26-2014, 06:57 PM #4392
08-26-2014, 09:13 PM #4393
08-26-2014, 11:13 PM #4394
08-26-2014, 11:23 PM #4395
08-27-2014, 05:56 AM #4396
08-27-2014, 07:49 AM #4397
08-27-2014, 05:02 PM #4398
So here's my results from the deb you supplied a few posts back:
- I can color dots AND modify shape.
- Flipping the dots still shows them on my Springboard
- I can apply custom images
- Spacing & Radius don't work
- I have to 'Enable Image' for multiple page dots to appear on Springboard. Otherwise, it only shows one dot
Ipad Mini (non-retina)/7.0.6:
- I can adjust all aspects of dot size
- I can flip dots correctly although they're off center a little bit
- Enabling custom Image worx AND centers the dots correctly on the Springboard and in a Folder
- Coloring dots shows inaccurate colors
- Coloring dots removes multiple Springboard page dots (Current page becomes invisible). I can see only Page Dots colorized, not Current Page Dots.
08-27-2014, 05:10 PM #4399
I submitted at 5:60 AM - If I get rejected just going to share it on a repo space.-
Tired of playing games..
Policys suck, and some are very rude. Here is one message I got back on my tabz keyboards from one.
It's not a problem. We have this policy since a few months. The other repos can host the graphical packages
Know this well, if you are not an artist or programmer, you are not entitled to much -- plist modifications are super trivial and reproducable; there's no tangible value in your efforts; it's no surprise that a repo would not sell a package that is essentially modifications of a plain text plist file. You probably deserve little for these efforts, however, other than some gratification from your peers.
Does it makes sense?
One thing I hate is being rejected over and over because I missed something simple the host could have fixed......
If this happens this round not submitting to any host ever again.
I got about 400 hundred thousand downloads if I total all my stuff. NO JOKE. Trying to get my dev portal link from bigboss/zoddtt to show. FREE
Macciti I cant tell though.....
Wanted express the crap ive ben through. If I ran a cydia source.... Let me tell ya- I wouldn't treat you like product ; )
So if I get reject Just going to post it on a repo space or make my own damn site with a source.
Sent my stuff all coded up in index.php just needs fixed cause the template came from "iC".
I don't have a iphone or ipad to fix those.
Mad at the world today as you guys can see. LOL
Funny the plist modification are not easy replicated! Then Why am I still fixing people keyboard themes?
Including Air-Keyboards! Takes a artist to make any CK .plist theme!
Thanks for the great experience.!
Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 08-27-2014 at 06:49 PM.
08-27-2014, 05:59 PM #4400
The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post: