Page 188 of 254 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178186187188189190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Background can't be changed yet, right?
    You can change the background color, Actually only thing that has a gradient ATM. The tweak from what I understand will have that as "option" to change the color. The dev has ben fixing bugs ect, even trying things out! Its hard for me to explain stuff and I don't know if its OK to post all he has planned...

    Red Glow bar, Top Red Color, Bottom Black Color.
    Makes up the Background you see! Just cant code each key to do what I want with color codes. He uses RGB to the Decimal - So its tricky to me.

    Background image will be added I'm 90 percent sure! Just Code right now to change the background colors.



    If you want to try it out_ PM me, I will give you a link and how to apply it with "Dathkeys"! -_-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 07-18-2014 at 03:26 AM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-18-2014), BootsBrown (07-18-2014), dsg (07-18-2014), Krima (07-18-2014), menard_00 (07-18-2014), SHARON1O (07-20-2014), thazsar (07-18-2014)

  3. #3742
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,879
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,353 Posts

    Nice job on this Baker!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-18-2014), dsg (07-18-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-18-2014)

  5. #3743
    iPhone? More like MyPhone menard_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 397 Times in 167 Posts

    That looks good Cody!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    dsg (07-18-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-18-2014)

  7. #3744
    THANKS!
    - Wish I could do more.. LOL
    I think the themes will have there own "Section" on cydia. So people can actually find a keyboard theme for ios 7+ out of the mess. -_-

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-18-2014), BootsBrown (07-18-2014), dsg (07-18-2014)

  9. #3745
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,879
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,353 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    THANKS!
    - Wish I could do more.. LOL
    I think the themes will have there own "Section" on cydia. So people can actually find a keyboard theme for ios 7+ out of the mess. -_-
    I wish they could do that for everything in Cydia!!!

    It'd be nice if each repo added an 'OS requirement' section during package submission so Cydia could separate everything new from old.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-18-2014), dsg (07-18-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-18-2014)

  11. #3746
    iPhone? More like MyPhone menard_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked 397 Times in 167 Posts

    +1 on the OS section. I bet over half of the apps/tweaks on Cydia aren't even being used and could be deleted altogether.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-18-2014), dsg (07-18-2014), King_O_Hill (07-18-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-18-2014)

  13. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    +1 on the OS section. I bet over half of the apps/tweaks on Cydia aren't even being used and could be deleted altogether.
    While I agree, I think It'd be worth keeping around for the older devices. My 1st gen touch running 3.1.3 for example. Perhaps if there was a way for Cydia to recognize your current iOS, and only display themes/tweaks depending.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paulsquaredson For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-18-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-18-2014)

  15. #3748
    a apt.saurik.old repo should be made, same for modmyi, bigboss etc...
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-18-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-18-2014)

  17. #3749
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,879
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,353 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulsquaredson View Post
    While I agree, I think It'd be worth keeping around for the older devices. My 1st gen touch running 3.1.3 for example. Perhaps if there was a way for Cydia to recognize your current iOS, and only display themes/tweaks depending.
    That's why I was saying that all the repos should have, say, a check box signifying it's an iOS 7 tweak/theme. Then Saurik could add an iOS 7 section to Cydia that is reading the 'check' from the repos.

    Saurik would just have to tell the repos what address to point to if it were iOS 7 related.

    If need be, the already released themes/tweax for iOS 7 could be updated by the dev by simply clicking the check box!

    BTW, what's up w/ MMI not hosting anything today??? My RingMasker theme hasn't updated yet...
    Last edited by thazsar; 07-18-2014 at 08:28 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    dsg (07-20-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-19-2014)

  19. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    That's why I was saying that all the repos should have, say, a check box signifying it's an iOS 7 tweak/theme. Then Saurik could add an iOS 7 section to Cydia that is reading the 'check' from the repos.

    Saurik would just have to tell the repos what address to point to if it were iOS 7 related.

    If need be, the already released themes/tweax for iOS 7 could be updated by the dev by simply clicking the check box!

    BTW, what's up w/ MMI not hosting anything today??? My RingMasker theme hasn't updated yet...
    I bet saurik has thought of ways- Don't get why he hasn't tried to apply them. LOL

    Sometimes they don't update the packages because they don't have that many~ At once.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-19-2014), dsg (07-20-2014)

  21. #3751
    Ok guys i need your help again ..

    How to theme that F****** Activator icon on iPad (7.1.1) !!!???

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    dsg (07-20-2014), King_O_Hill (07-20-2014), TeddyDiesel (07-20-2014)

  23. #3752
    Does it not work like on the iPhone where you add the info.plist file to preferences etc.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (07-20-2014), dsg (07-20-2014)

  25. #3753
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,879
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,353 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Ok guys i need your help again ..

    How to theme that F****** Activator icon on iPad (7.1.1) !!!???
    The new Activator icon uses a Folder Icon Background image so keep that in mind. It still goes in:
    Bundle ID: libactivator
    Icons:
    - [email protected]
    - IconGlyph~ipad.png
    - [email protected]

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-20-2014), DjeTouch (07-20-2014), dsg (07-20-2014), King_O_Hill (07-20-2014)

  27. #3754
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    A l a b a m a
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts

    I've got an off topic problem. My 4s is stuck on searching for carrier. It started after a very long phone call which drained the battery to the point of the phone shutting down. I plugged the phone into the charger, phone turns back on and has been stuck on searching for 12 hours now. It's on 7.0.4 and I've tried toggling airplane mode, reset network settings, re-spring/boot/shutdown safe mode etc. to no avail. I feel as though it's not jailbreak related but not sure. Any ideas on what I could try? I'm in the process of draining the battery in hopes that it will reverse whatever happened but I'm not hopeful at this point.

  28. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    I've got an off topic problem. My 4s is stuck on searching for carrier. It started after a very long phone call which drained the battery to the point of the phone shutting down. I plugged the phone into the charger, phone turns back on and has been stuck on searching for 12 hours now. It's on 7.0.4 and I've tried toggling airplane mode, reset network settings, re-spring/boot/shutdown safe mode etc. to no avail. I feel as though it's not jailbreak related but not sure. Any ideas on what I could try? I'm in the process of draining the battery in hopes that it will reverse whatever happened but I'm not hopeful at this point.
    I'd resort to updating carrier settings (iTunes generally proposes this after a restore).
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    catalyst7 (07-27-2014), dsg (07-20-2014), King_O_Hill (07-20-2014), menard_00 (07-21-2014)

  30. #3756
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    A l a b a m a
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I'd resort to updating carrier settings (iTunes generally proposes this after a restore).
    Yeah, I failed to mention that I have the file saved and tried that in iTunes but no joy. I don't really want to restore but have everything saved local just in case. Not sure if restoring would even fix it but it may be worth a shot. I have 7.1.1 saved but not sure if it's still valid

  31. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    Yeah, I failed to mention that I have the file saved and tried that in iTunes but no joy. I don't really want to restore but have everything saved local just in case. Not sure if restoring would even fix it but it may be worth a shot. I have 7.1.1 saved but not sure if it's still valid
    It's not signed anymore. Isn't iOS 7.1.2 the latest one for your device ? iTunes will tell you.

    7.1.2 is still fine to jailbreak with PanGu
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-21-2014), dsg (07-20-2014), King_O_Hill (07-20-2014)

  33. #3758
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,879
    Thanks
    937
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,353 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It's not signed anymore. Isn't iOS 7.1.2 the latest one for your device ? iTunes will tell you.

    7.1.2 is still fine to jailbreak with PanGu
    +1 and it's a lot more stable than 7.0.x. Upgrade and be done!!!

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-20-2014), dsg (07-20-2014), King_O_Hill (07-20-2014)

  35. #3759
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    A l a b a m a
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 90 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    +1 and it's a lot more stable than 7.0.x. Upgrade and be done!!!
    Thanks al & thaz. Didn't someone post in here about the best/proper procedure for a restore update?

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catalyst7 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-20-2014), dsg (07-20-2014)

  37. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    Thanks al & thaz. Didn't someone post in here about the best/proper procedure for a restore update?
    Someone certainly did. Simply putting your phone in DFU mode prior to connecting it to the latest iTunes will enable you to restore. Do not, however, select to restore from a backup. Restoring as new is much preferred.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-21-2014), catalyst7 (07-27-2014), dsg (07-20-2014), Sk37cH (07-20-2014), thazsar (07-20-2014)

Page 188 of 254 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178186187188189190 198 238 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •