Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Thanks
    Thanked 8,125 Times in 1,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    What all do you need to do to it to go Public>?
    At a guess, I'd say to be a viable public "End User" option we need:

1.) Jato's awesome hex and image library knowledge.

2.) Someone to make 840+ custom emojis worthy enough to convince a majority of users to convert, therefor making the emoji experience (somewhat) universal between communicating devices. There's emoji packs, but a comprehensive one that had everyone going "where do I get that", would help

Thank you.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (06-05-2014), dsg (06-05-2014), Jato_BZ (06-05-2014), King_O_Hill (06-05-2014), vXBaKeRXv (06-05-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Well it's quite different to the iconCache.artwork files but essentially the same. Pixels converted to RGBA essentially or 4bytes written left to right, top to bottom off the png for reference & converted via PIL 1.1.7.

Well as a few of you know, I run my fonts without BytaFont. I'm that comfortable with manual themeing etc.

So basically when I get some modded emojis, (Chris - Nux creator) is going to work on some Ironman emojis ill convert them to the byte data the iOS expects then add it to the appropriate byte offsets. Should then just be able to drop the modded AppleColorEmoji.ttf in the iOS, respring & BOOM themed emojis!

No Dave Peck the iOS artwork tool Dev was. But 5.1 they went to .ttf files but looks like he never worked it out. It was a new format I'd imagine he seen as that format didnt eventuate until iOS6 with the Shared@2x files.

I used to manually install my font - Tweak version would be killer!. My mind is already thinking what Emojis I would use hahaha

-Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post

2.) Someone to make 840+ custom emojis worthy enough to convince a majority of users to convert, therefor making the emoji experience (somewhat) universal between communicating devices. There's emoji packs, but a comprehensive one that had everyone going "where do I get that", would help

Thank you.
    For sure! Getting everyone to use it isn't easy

Why not just have Sets>? like Custom Smiley Faces
    - Just fill the rest of the .ttf with Stock
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 06-05-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmadeusKaelPyralis View Post
    A few quick, possibly dumb questions. (I am very amateur at this, I dabble... not much more)

1. Hate that there isn't a way to skin every App anymore... (App Overlay, Mask, etc). Has this been overcome yet? I had a lot of iOS 6 themes that are not fairly well obsolete unless I re-skin EVERY app icon by hand (a task I am not looking forward to).

2. Changing the Lockscreen slider, is there anything on that?
    Also look into jellylock7 that gives u a pretty neat feature for unlocking your phone

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post

Thank you.
    When I have emojis all extracted I will share. You won't have to theme them all but u will need to have the full library for the .artwork tool to build the complete file. Like some ppl might just want the smiley emojis done. Or other ppl might focus on other areas & u mix & match as u please then recompile it.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (06-05-2014), dsg (06-05-2014), King_O_Hill (06-05-2014), menard_00 (06-05-2014), vXBaKeRXv (06-05-2014)

Has anyone told Jato how amazing he is lately?!?!

Jato, once all done is this something that can be packaged up for cydia so as to add to stock emoji keyboard or is it going to stay as a manual placement tweak? It would be really awesome for the basic or new modders (like myself) to access simply

Haha sorry u prolly hadn't thought that far...just excited about this and adding more into the sucky emoji keyboard
    Last edited by BootsBrown; 06-05-2014 at 08:14 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

dsg (06-05-2014), Jato_BZ (06-05-2014), King_O_Hill (06-05-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Has anyone told Jato how amazing he is lately?!?!
    Aww thanks Boots! 👊 (That would actually be an ironman fist if I had the ironman set done!)

Jato, once all done is this something that can be packaged up for cydia so as to add to stock emoji keyboard or is it going to stay as a manual placement tweak? It would be really awesome for the basic or new modders (like myself) to access simply

Haha sorry u prolly hadn't thought that far...just excited about this and adding more into the sucky emoji keyboard
    Well there's a few ways it could potentially work. The hardest but the easiest way would be to recompile your own .ttf file & place it back into your Fonts folder.

You potentially could try via BytaFont to see if it worked but I'm unsure.

Or Equinox the "alpha" WinterBoard alternative hooks the emoji keyboard & u place the emoji icons into a "Emoji" folder that appear when u are in the emoji section of your keyboard.

The first method is ideal as no lag I would suspect. Using BytaFont might have a slight lag effect & the emoji icons singled out but hooked via Equinox might have a bit of a delay.

Those are my thoughts on it.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 06-05-2014 at 08:21 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (06-05-2014), King_O_Hill (06-05-2014)

Aww thanks Boots! �� (That would actually be an ironman fist if I had the ironman set done!)

Well there's a few ways it could potentially work. The hardest but the easiest way would be to recompile
    You potentially could try via BytaFont to see if it worked but I'm unsure. your own .ttf file & place it back into your Fonts folder.

Or Equinox the "alpha" WinterBoard alternative hooks the emoji keyboard & u place the emoji icons into a "Emoji" folder that appear when u are in the emoji section of your keyboard.

The first method is ideal as no lag I would suspect. Using BytaFont might have a slight lag effect & the emoji icons singled out but hooked via Equinox might have a bit of a delay.

U sure that Custom Emoji.ttf wount change the Emoji on the Keyboard?

PS: Jato is AMAZING
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 06-05-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Aww thanks Boots! 👊 (That would actually be an ironman fist if I had the ironman set done!)

Well there's a few ways it could potentially work. The hardest but the easiest way would be to recompile your own .ttf file & place it back into your Fonts folder.

You potentially could try via BytaFont to see if it worked but I'm unsure.

Haha! Well git on it!!

Those r some serious options can't wait to see what yer finished tweak looks like!! Always truckin w extracting the difficult stuff Jato! Yer awesome!
    Last edited by BootsBrown; 06-05-2014 at 08:29 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (06-05-2014)

Thanks

Haha! Well git on it!!
    Not quite at that stage yet but I will be working on extracting it all out. It will take some time.

All values have to be configured to Hexadecimal (base 16). In a typical "Modern" .artwork file this has the image count at the start (4bytes long), then offset to info array (4bytes long), then offset to the filename. Then once u get to the info array offset it specifies RGBA or Greyscale again 4 bytes, width & height 4 bytes then the offset to where the image data starts.

This is all in Hexcode & little Endian e.g u read it right to left like below

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401975215.854649.jpg

9A 04 is actually 49A in hex & converted to Dec is 1178 (total image count)
    70 12 is again 1270 in hex = 4720 in dec to the info array table & so on!

So I'm having to manually mod all these numbers to suit the emoji .ttf.

It's a bit of work as u can see!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (06-05-2014), dsg (06-05-2014), pioneer88 (06-06-2014)

hi folks, i am back with a brand new question. lool
    i am searching location of the blue badges like you can see on the picture.
    Any ideas!?
    -blqx76wz.png

Now you guys did it! Making Jato's head get even bigger by praising him. A simple thank you will work much better and not side track him from getting it done.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (06-05-2014), dsg (06-05-2014), menard_00 (06-05-2014), pioneer88 (06-06-2014), vXBaKeRXv (06-05-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    hi folks, i am back with a brand new question. lool
    i am searching location of the blue badges like you can see on the picture.
    Any ideas!?
    -blqx76wz.png
    Have you looked in PrivateFrameworks > PhotoLibrary.framework BlueCheckSelected

21. The Following User Says Thank You to catalyst7 For This Useful Post:

MrBozack (06-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    Have you looked in PrivateFrameworks > PhotoLibrary.framework BlueCheckSelected

Awesome maaan!
    Thx a lot!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Now you guys did it! Making Jato's head get even bigger by praising him. A simple thank you will work much better and not side track him from getting it done.
    Lol King!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (06-05-2014), King_O_Hill (06-05-2014)

Aah King your aWeSoMe too!!

Better?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (06-05-2014), vXBaKeRXv (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,393 Posts

BTW, iOS 8 Beta was jailbroken by @i0nic!

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    BTW, iOS 8 Beta was jailbroken by @i0nic!
    Failbreak? Only on his phone?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,393 Posts

Ipod5. Apparently the file system structure has changed in iOS 8 which will make a lot of tweaks incompatible if a real jailbreak is released next year

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Ipod5. Apparently the file system structure has changed in iOS 8 which will make a lot of tweaks incompatible if a real jailbreak is released next year
    Do you guys think they will release the jailbreak for 7.1x at the same time as ios 8 >?
    Not sure if I should Update to 7.1 right before 8 comes out....

Still on 6.x

Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 253 ... LastLast