Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jelly Lock lock screen icon?

Default Jelly Lock lock screen icon?
    Hey there, I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I have the jellylock theme for my lockscreen. I really like it and wanted to make another icon for it. For the app "SimplyRain." (I find myself opening and closing it a lot to adjust it). I made the icon and tried to add it, but it never shows up. It just shows the regular icon. I don't know where to go to figure out the name it needs to be.

I've tried "jellylock_SimplyRain_active.png" (and the variations it should need). I tried "com.SimplyRain.png," as well as the "app3.png" suggestion I've heard. Is there a place in the app where I can find the right name to get the icon to show up? I attached an image of the screen so you can see what theme I'm talking about. Any help would be welcomed.

-photo.png

Aww, no one knows how to figure out the name?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,646 Times in 6,721 Posts

First, are you using winter board to respring?
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    First, are you using winter board to respring?

Yes.
    I know some say you don't have to do that, but I've tried it a few times and the icon is the same. I'm assuming I'm not naming it right?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,646 Times in 6,721 Posts

You use WB respring, because it clears the correct caches. Not all resprings do the same job.

Anyway, I don't have this app so I can't help you. But the information should be in the info.plist file for this app. You can get AppInfo from Cydia to help find this info. It's free
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You use WB respring, because it clears the correct caches. Not all resprings do the same job.

Anyway, I don't have this app so I can't help you. But the information should be in the info.plist file for this app. You can get AppInfo from Cydia to help find this info. It's free
    I finally figured it out. I was looking at the wrong info in the info.plist. Thank you though. That plus the resprings worked it all out.