+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery Icons

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
cool check out the pam battary in d/l section i made u guys will like it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cool check out the pam battary in d/l section i made u guys will like it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where can i find the orignal images so i can change the with customize? do i use ibrickr also to upload?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LaZARuZ View Post
    how do i make the small battery thats always grey or is it white on the home screen to green or blue does anyone have a link to those collors i been looking around here and all i could find is the big battery please help.
    Just use SEARH here at MMi, search for blue header or something like that ... you will find a blue header battery for the springboard. I think the file around here is made for customize, so you will need to rename 3 files (if Im not wrong) and upload these to the springboard dir

Thats it!

how do i make the small battery thats always grey or is it white on the home screen to green or blue does anyone have a link to those collors i been looking around here and all i could find is the big battery please help.
    Just use SEARH here at MMi, search for blue header or something like that ... you will find a blue header battery for the springboard. I think the file around here is made for customize, so you will need to rename 3 files (if Im not wrong) and upload these to the springboard dir

That worked for me

Thats it!

Green Apple
    Thanks

That worked for me

Thats it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know how to get the nitrous icon as my battery icon help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Here is a set of my custom Battery Icons.

Place in: System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

http://jedixjarf.com/Battery.rar

A couple samples.

Hey so the folder location doesn't exist for me. the /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard doesn't exist. I mean, i have an ipod touch but that doesnt matter because the software is the exact same. Did you forget a subfolder or something? or do i jsut drag it into the same folder as springboard?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

found the link , there's 17 images but its missing an image. there's 2 to 17 and a battery fill image.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am so lost. none of this makes sense. tell me how to do it like your talking to an idiot. i cant find springboard.app or any of that and i have firmware 1.1.4. im using a mac. it is jailbroken (itouch). so how can i add these images? customize doesnt work for me cause there isnt a version for 1.1.4 yet. and i cant open jedixjarfs link. says there is an error. someone please answer all of these. thanks

Thanks

Ok it seems like everyone knows how to change the battery icon (charging one). It seems like the next big thing everyonewants to do is change the HEADERBATTERY IMAGE!!!!. How would I go by making A Vodka bottle header battery?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Here's Mine
    just a simple gauge

I am looking to change the background behind the battery charge icon, anyone know what file to name it?
    Last edited by jemoreno; 04-24-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do you actually put it in your iphone

without using customize?
    Last edited by ovechkin08; 06-26-2008 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone please tell me how to change the battery pic on a jailbreaked iphone 3G?
    Last edited by mattisen; 07-21-2008 at 02:46 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12