Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiWeather iOS 7 panorama background

Default MiWeather iOS 7 panorama background
    I downloaded the MiWeather iOS 7 panorama and I really like the scrolling panoramic background. I am wondering if there is a mod that is in Cydia to replicate this background. I have tried panorama, pages, go desk and a few others and none of them seem to work. I want the exact type of background that is in MiWeather iOS 7

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,011 Times in 6,549 Posts

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly, but if you just want a panoramic display on your LS or SB, then try UniAW6, MJSmash or Chevymusclecars thread.

If you want the actual images in that particular LS, they are just in a folder under Library/Themes
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

If you download MiWeather ios7 panorama the background scrolls over a panoramic picture using the accelerometer. For instance if you tilt you phone to the left the image "falls" to the left of the screen and visa versa. I am looking to use this on the springboard also

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,011 Times in 6,549 Posts

So just rename the Lockbackground.html file to Wallpaper.html
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Amazing, thank you.

Hi i Love that weather lock screen i have had it on all my iphones any chance that it will ever work on my iphone 5s Please !!! Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (01-24-2014)