+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dune theme question + custom icon question

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi All, two questions: 1. the Dune theme has different icons (PNG's) for the same item. Where do configure which one it should use? For the the badges, that can
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Dune theme question + custom icon question
    Hi All,

two questions:

1. the Dune theme has different icons (PNG's) for the same item. Where do configure which one it should use? For the the badges, that can be done through winterboard. But how do you do that for instance for the unlock slider? I see different PNG's for the different parts of the slider, but where is it configured which one to use?

2. Custum icons.
    I know the procedure how to add a custom theme with winterboard. When I look in the XXX.app directory of an app, I see a bunch of icons that could be used for the icon of that app. In the plist.info file I see all those PNG's listed in CFBundleIconFiles. How do you know which is the default one used by the app and thus the one to modify? Or do you have to modify them all?

rgds

Green Apple
    Thanks

Im assuming you're on iOS 6

The slider's Bundle ID is com.apple.TelephonyUI and is named BottomBarKnobGray@2x~iphone.png. For the "Slide to Power Off" Slider, its BottomBarKnobRed@2x~iphone.png. And the "Slide to Answer Call" is BottomBarKnobGreen@2x~iphone.png.

I only answered that that one, because its the only one not answered it in this thread:
    iOS6x Theme GUIDE

That guide has all the names and Bundle ID's of the icons that you need, and how to find them.

Hope this helped.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SawyerBenjamin For This Useful Post:

gertsolo (06-18-2013), Jato_BZ (06-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks SB, I already found the other anwser also :-)