Results 1 to 5 of 5

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: How do I theme it ?

  1. #1
    Default How do I theme it ?
    Hi
    How do I theme the Facebook + Twitter icons?
    And the glass background ?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369331145.695685.jpg
    Thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThelostMC For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (05-23-2013)

  3. #2
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,595 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ThelostMC View Post
    Hi
    How do I theme the Facebook + Twitter icons?
    And the glass background ?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369331145.695685.jpg
    Thanks
    They are apart of the Shared@2x.artwork & will only theme if you recompile your own artwork file via Python. WinterBoard can't theme those unfortunately.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    They are apart of the Shared@2x.artwork & will only theme if you recompile your own artwork file via Python. WinterBoard can't theme those unfortunately.
    Oh.. Ok, thanks

  5. #4
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,595 Times in 2,161 Posts

    The menu BG is UIAlertSheetBlackBackground@2x.png 2x88 goes in YourTheme/UIImages
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    ThelostMC (05-24-2013)

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    The menu BG is UIAlertSheetBlackBackground@2x.png 2x88 goes in YourTheme/UIImages
    Graet!
    thanks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •