+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Appstore Auto Masking help

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I'm having a terrible time masking appstore icons. It is weird because i have referenced other file systems and they i have them exactly the same and they will not
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Appstore Auto Masking help
    Appstore Auto Masking help-screen-shot-2013-05-07-9.52.04-pm.pngAppstore Auto Masking help-screen-shot-2013-05-07-9.52.32-pm.pngAppstore Auto Masking help-screen-shot-2013-05-07-9.53.55-pm.png

I'm having a terrible time masking appstore icons. It is weird because i have referenced other file systems and they i have them exactly the same and they will not work. Another weird thing is that Theme Icon Maker (TIM) picks up my mask for auto masking cydia store icons... all i get is unmasked square appstore icons. Any Help?

I've tried at normal @2x.png and @2x~iphone.png. no luck.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,306 Times in 1,610 Posts

Are u using iFunbox to drop & drag the files? It damages the AppIconMask file on the download converting the bit rate.
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Are u using iFunbox to drop & drag the files? It damages the AppIconMask file on the download converting the bit rate.
    I'm using cyber duck. I have tried saving them normal and for web at png-24. I messed around with it some more and I inverted my icon mask and it worked for some reason. I'm not sure why but it did.