+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS 6.1.2 iPhone 5 Analog Clock Widget?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Greetings, What I am looking for is a lockscreen clock widget that will add an analog clock, that will work with my existing lockscreen background. I would prefer not to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default IOS 6.1.2 iPhone 5 Analog Clock Widget?
    Greetings,

What I am looking for is a lockscreen clock widget that will add an analog clock, that will work with my existing lockscreen background. I would prefer not to HAVE to hid the existing digital clock but i can do so if i find the right widget. The few I have found have been almost exclusivly for older ios versions (like Anaclock HD) wich after 3 hours I gave up on and a few other lock screen clocks that either dont fill the entie screen (bottom part cut off as i assume was made for iPhone 4s and earlier) There are many very cool analog clock widgets for Android but im having trouble finding many for ios. I have also tried to use the App "Clockbuilder" while this is a cool app it only has digital clocks and nothing in the way of Analog. If anyone can point me in a direction of some it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

JW

Thanks
    Thanked 5,892 Times in 2,002 Posts

Look up miLock Clock could be an option? Have a look on Cydia!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is miLock Clock (2.99) and miLock Pro (2.99) the same thing? I'm having trouble telling if they are different or if one is a newer release.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Traffalger1698 View Post
    Is miLock Clock (2.99) and miLock Pro (2.99) the same thing? I'm having trouble telling if they are different or if one is a newer release.
    I can't answer that. There is a dedicated thread to miLock on here in MMi. Failing that u can get in touch with @JunesIphone on Twitter who created it. 👍

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I finally found the answer basicly if you purchase the Pro you can dl the clock for free and vice versa as far as I understand. I will pe purchasing this when I get home.

Thanks for the info. Its appreciated.

Thanks

Nice good result! Be keen to hear how it goes for you! I'm teetering on the edge of getting it! 👍

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

While this works fine it's not as simplistic as I would have liked. I am not sorry I purchased it but it is a bit confusing to set up and a little misleading ie it says there was like 12 analog clocks to choose from I can only find 8. Good product but not exactly what I was looking for.