+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status Bar theme not working anymore. Please help.

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
This is my scenario. I have winterboard and ayecon installed, but after doing a cleanup on my iPhone using icleaner pro because I had too much "other" data installed on
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Status Bar theme not working anymore. Please help.
    This is my scenario. I have winterboard and ayecon installed, but after doing a cleanup on my iPhone using icleaner pro because I had too much "other" data installed on my iPhone, I can't seem to get the status bar theme for ayecon to work anymore.

I tried removing winterboard and reinstalling it with ayecon afterwords, but nothing. I reinstalled libstatusbar, but that didn't help out either. If anyone can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it. Right now I just have the default status bar icons for notifications such as email, texts, and calls, but would love it if I was able to correct this and use the icons from the ayecon theme. Thank you in advance.

I have an iPhone 5 with 6.1.2 fw.

I tried reddit in the jailbreak and theme sections, but no one helped me out there. I've been following momyi for a long time now, but I've considered myself a good jailbreaker. This is my first post here, but I have some knowledge on the subject. Thank you for your help.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi there,

Ayecon recently updated the themes. There are

- ayecon iPod
    - ayecon UserInterface
    - ayecon StatusBar
    - ayecon Springboard
    - ayecon Phone (Black)
    - ayecon Phone (Blue)
    - ayecon Message
    - ayecon LockScreen
    - ayecon Backboard

If possible, please attach your Screenshots
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366581145.469408.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1366581157.282370.jpg

Ayecon: v1.3.4
    Winterboard: v0.9.3911

These are the snapshot. Lol! I had to go through some minor trouble to get this done, since I'm not near a computer and am doing this through my iPhone. The upload method through modmyi on safari or chrome didn't work, so I downloaded the app and, surprise, it worked here!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh... i see... You have some tweaks that deal with the status bar. Try to disable them because they overwrite ayecon's status bar.

ps:/ Some tweaks are developed... based on default StatusBar. So if you enable them, they overwrite Winterboard theme.
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar