Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help in modifying 'slide to unlock' bar on iphone 4 !

Default Help in modifying 'slide to unlock' bar on iphone 4 !
    Mind me if i has been posted already.........but couldnt find it...tried from 'slide bar pro' and other such apps from cydia but could'nt get what i want..

here is my lock screen in first picture below in attachments.....i have used 'clock hide' to replace that fat dirty clock on top...now i want to make that slide bar below something like the ones showed in other attachments below.....but no clue how to do that...so ur help wl be much appreciated......

and one more thing....how can i get rid of that camera widget from my lock screen...?

thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0152.png   -photo-6.png   -566.png   -5435.png  

To modify "slide to unlock" knob, you need to download Winterboard. I think Cydia doesn't have tweaks that allow you to modify custom knob. But there is one tweak that can only change the colour of the knob.
    Download Winterborad
    Search for cool Lockscreen themes for Winterboard in Cydia and download them.
    Now you can easily enable the style of lockscreen that you like.
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar

well...i changed few settings in winterboard as shown below and almost got what i wanted.....selecting Metius Lockscreen gave me a nice slider and selecting user lock background gave me my own wallpaper....

-img_0159.png -img_0160.png

now im worried about that camera icon on my lock screen...is there a way to get rid of it...?

@th31nstar

Thanks bro....

Download "NoCameraGrabber" in Cydia. This tweak will hide your Camera Grabber.

Hope this will help you
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar

5. The Following User Says Thank You to th31nstar For This Useful Post:

xavier9 (04-15-2013)

awesome....thats what i needed...thanks !