Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zeppelin Logos - Developing / Submitting Question

Default Zeppelin Logos - Developing / Submitting Question
    First of all, this thread may be in the wrong place so please forgive me if it is. Also, admins if this is in the wrong place then please advise me on where it should be placed.

Secondly, I have a question pertaining to Zeppelin Logos and Cydia.

I have Zeppelin on my iPhone 5 and had it on my 4S when I had it. I have made my own custom images and use them on my phone. I have also made some for people on another message board that I post on (sports related). I would like to make some custom Zeppelin logos and submit them to Cydia for download.

I am not looking to make any money and these would be free and would not include a paypal link of any kind as I would be doing this for fun. So my question is: What process do I need to follow to do this and are there any special files other than the folder containing the graphics that I would have to include?

I have never done anything like this other than making graphics and then using iFunBox to install them on my own device so I don't know what extras I have to do so that they will download from Cydia and onto someone else's device.

If anyone could guide me or give me a few tips it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Deleted ya other thread no point of making two of them. This suits ya question in this thread

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

BamaWaterfowl13 (04-04-2013)

That's cool. Was trying to figure out where it would be best put to get some responses. :cheers:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Someone should be able to help ya just give them some time