Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MIUI V5 theme help with app store icons please

Default MIUI V5 theme help with app store icons please
    So I'm making a theme MIUI V5 for iPhone, first theme creating a theme.

I managed to get icons for the system apps to work fine except the weather icon didn't work. Then I made icons for app store icons such as whatsapp and facebook. Both the icons did change, but there is a black shadow around them which I want to get rid of but don't know how. Also the app store icons appear smaller, I don't know why. I have included a screenshot to show you what happens. Please let me know what to do. Oh and all the icons are 122x122 if that matters.

-scree.png

Thanks

I can download the theme from somewhere? sorry for my English

With app store icons, just fill the whole picture... And do not leave any empty pixels..

Quote Originally Posted by h4mza View Post
    So I'm making a theme MIUI V5 for iPhone, first theme creating a theme.

I managed to get icons for the system apps to work fine except the weather icon didn't work. Then I made icons for app store icons such as whatsapp and facebook. Both the icons did change, but there is a black shadow around them which I want to get rid of but don't know how. Also the app store icons appear smaller, I don't know why. I have included a screenshot to show you what happens. Please let me know what to do. Oh and all the icons are 122x122 if that matters.

-scree.png
    hamza can you please share this theme? why are icons not 114x120 or something? please share it cuz i love miui on iphone, am working on something similar (square miui icons), i will share too
    wassalam