Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stock iOS 6 App icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone AmadeusKaelPyralis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Stock iOS 6 App icons
    I am looking for the stock iOS 6 icons to download. I cannot seem to locate these on a moderately lengthly google search nor on ModmyI through the downloads section and search.

Anyone have a lead on this?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AmadeusKaelPyralis View Post
    I am looking for the stock iOS 6 icons to download. I cannot seem to locate these on a moderately lengthly google search nor on ModmyI through the downloads section and search.

Anyone have a lead on this?
    Technically it's prohibited to distribute Apple's copyrighted files. Maybe thats why they are illusive. Do you not have any kind of iOS device? If you know how to extract IPSWs then you could download one of them and extract the entire firmware and browse it on ur Mac or pc.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

AmadeusKaelPyralis (03-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone AmadeusKaelPyralis's Avatar
    Thanks

Jato, nice to see you. I've been following your guide on iOS 6 theming quite closely.
    I was not aware the icons were copyrighted files, my apologies. I've notices that MMI has these in distribution (from older iOS versions though) and figured they were something people just provided.

I do not know how to extract IPSWs, although I am using an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4... but I will learn. No need to explain more. I value the answer you gave me and will find a way or find an alternative to my theming dilemma.

By the way, I cannot thank you for the Theme Guide you made for iOS 6 so I'll do it here in type. Thank-you. It was infuriating to have updated all my themes for iOS 5.1.1 only to, week later, download iOS 6 and half of the themes no longer worked. Your guide was magnificent and I hope you expand on it. I'm working on Stock apps and Lock screens right now, which your guide is short on. But I was able to quickly recover icons like Photos, Mail, Weather, etc. You are awesome.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmadeusKaelPyralis For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Thank you I really appreciate that! I'm glad it's helping u and others. Yip its work in progress, but I have reached a dilemna on how to post more pictures. Well just for the time being.

Once again thank you for the positive feedback!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor