Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black Theme and List View Folders

Default Black Theme and List View Folders
    Does anyone know of any themes that are all blacked out (settings, dialer, keyboards....everything) with white lettering? Im basically trying to recreate that aspect of the Android OS. Ive really struggled to find anything similar. I still want the IOS layout, just blacked out.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to make the icons in folders show up in a list view, with vertical scrolling. Ideally, on each line, you would have a mini icon and then to the side would be the name of the app. I currently use Folder Enhancer, so hopefully it would work with this tweak.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Nobody has any advice? Maybe someone could help design something like this. I think it would look really awesome and list view folders would help improve functionality and the neatness of the IOS layout.

its amazing that no one has any kind of advice regarding this.......Surely it can't be too hard to find/develop an all black theme. Might be tough to get rid of the icon layout and replace it with a list view though. Would be cool if it happened.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is not possible since you can't change the system labels color (look at the attachment for an example).
    I've been searching for weeks to change the system fonts color, but didn't find anything.

The idea with the list-view is a nice idea, but I think its kinda hard to code, because you'd have to add it system-wide. You could do it with dreamboard, but that would be a whole new design.

If I find a way to turn all the fonts from black to white, I'll let you know.

Peace,
    Blackanges

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blackanges View Post
    This is not possible since you can't change the system labels color (look at the attachment for an example).
    I've been searching for weeks to change the system fonts color, but didn't find anything.

The idea with the list-view is a nice idea, but I think its kinda hard to code, because you'd have to add it system-wide. You could do it with dreamboard, but that would be a whole new design.

If I find a way to turn all the fonts from black to white, I'll let you know.

Peace,
    Blackanges

image.jpg
    The black theme isn't really that big of a deal to me, just thought it would be cool.

Id really love to figure out the list view icons though. It would really change how the homescreens/folders look which I think change the entire IOS experience for the better.

If I could figure out a way to add icons that are any size you want, I thought you could then use iconoclasm or gridlock to force your homescreens and folders into a 1 icon per row setup. Then you could create customized icons which filled the entire width of the phone, giving you the list view. Instead of having 4 icons across and however many rows, you would then have just 1 icon x however many rows necessary. Then you would use folder enhancer and scroll vertically.