Results 1 to 5 of 5

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: PLEASE HELP-icons not themed in Cyberduck

  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    near Munich
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default PLEASE HELP-icons not themed in Cyberduck
    Hello@all. I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again.
    Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the app icons are not themed in Cyberduck. SSHed the theme into the correct path, Summerboard on, updated version of Winterboard is installed. icon size is 128x128.
    Can somebody help, pls-this would be really great? I have attached a screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bildschirmfoto-2013-03-02-um-09.10.37.png  

  2. #2
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Hello@all. I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again.
    Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the app icons are not themed in Cyberduck. SSHed the theme into the correct path, Summerboard on, updated version of Winterboard is installed. icon size is 128x128.
    Can somebody help, pls-this would be really great? I have attached a screenshot.
    SummerBoard is an ancient Method to theme.

    Try resizing one icon to 118x120 this is the default icon sizing for Apple's icons.

    App store icons 114x114px, I'm not familiar with SummerBoard but with normal WinterBoard they would need to be this size
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  3. #3
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    near Munich
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    SummerBoard is an ancient Method to theme.

    Try resizing one icon to 118x120 this is the default icon sizing for Apple's icons.

    App store icons 114x114px, I'm not familiar with SummerBoard but with normal WinterBoard they would need to be this size
    Thx. for your quick reply. I have resized Kamera(German language on Springboard) to 118x120 and used Summerboard on as the icons are from some former Buuf Theme.
    Unfortunately no change, the icon still isnīt themed. Any other solution please?

  4. #4
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Thx. for your quick reply. I have resized Kamera(German language on Springboard) to 118x120 and used Summerboard on as the icons are from some former Buuf Theme.
    Unfortunately no change, the icon still isnīt themed. Any other solution please?
    With not being familiar with SummerBoard on WB I would suggest reading my thread I put together

    iOS6x Theme GUIDE

    It's done without using SummerBoard method and is more true to how the iOS works.

    Hopefully that can help
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  5. #5
    Try TIM the icon maker on Cydia >>> Free

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •