+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEASE HELP-icons not themed in Cyberduck

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hello@all. I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again. Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default PLEASE HELP-icons not themed in Cyberduck
    Hello@all. I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again.
    Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the app icons are not themed in Cyberduck. SSHed the theme into the correct path, Summerboard on, updated version of Winterboard is installed. icon size is 128x128.
    Can somebody help, pls-this would be really great? I have attached a screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PLEASE HELP-icons not themed in Cyberduck-bildschirmfoto-2013-03-02-um-09.10.37.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 4,306 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Hello@all. I have searched the whole web put did not get some solution, sorry to ask here again.
    Running on IOS 6.1.2, IP5 here and have the issue that the app icons are not themed in Cyberduck. SSHed the theme into the correct path, Summerboard on, updated version of Winterboard is installed. icon size is 128x128.
    Can somebody help, pls-this would be really great? I have attached a screenshot.
    SummerBoard is an ancient Method to theme.

Try resizing one icon to 118x120 this is the default icon sizing for Apple's icons.

App store icons 114x114px, I'm not familiar with SummerBoard but with normal WinterBoard they would need to be this size
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    SummerBoard is an ancient Method to theme.

Try resizing one icon to 118x120 this is the default icon sizing for Apple's icons.

App store icons 114x114px, I'm not familiar with SummerBoard but with normal WinterBoard they would need to be this size
    Thx. for your quick reply. I have resized Kamera(German language on Springboard) to 118x120 and used Summerboard on as the icons are from some former Buuf Theme.
    Unfortunately no change, the icon still isnīt themed. Any other solution please?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,306 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    Thx. for your quick reply. I have resized Kamera(German language on Springboard) to 118x120 and used Summerboard on as the icons are from some former Buuf Theme.
    Unfortunately no change, the icon still isnīt themed. Any other solution please?
    With not being familiar with SummerBoard on WB I would suggest reading my thread I put together

iOS6x Theme GUIDE

It's done without using SummerBoard method and is more true to how the iOS works.

Hopefully that can help
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

Thanks

Try TIM the icon maker on Cydia >>> Free