Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to remove lockscreen shaded images?ios6 i5

Default how to remove lockscreen shaded images?ios6 i5
    hello everyone. ive done tons and tons of searches and i cant find a clear path for what i want to do.

its very simple. all i want is to remove the shaded/rectangle images behind clock and slider in lockscreen. is it even possible? if they are able to be removed does that mean that i will also be removing them from lets say the screen where you make a call?

i would really apreciate some input!

thanks

You can remove them by replacing the following files with transparent PNGs of the same dimension:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/BarLCD@2x~iphone.png
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/BarBottomLock@2x~iphone.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kaysond For This Useful Post:

juanc723 (03-07-2013)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to knownx For This Useful Post:

juanc723 (03-07-2013)

wow that was exactly what i wanted and more!! thanks alot.

would you happen to know how to remove dock image?

Download

1.> Copy to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

2.> Тhen go to //var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.springboard.sharedimagecache/Persistent and delete SBDockBG.png.cpbitmap

Respring !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to knownx For This Useful Post:

juanc723 (03-10-2013)

ja! this is turning out so good thanks to your great help knownx!

i still have some questions and request hopefully you or others can answer

1.in that first link you sent me. you have a lockscreen with what it looks like the semitransparent slider. now how do you get rid of the letters and that slider guide if i can call that way. where it says "slide to unlock". is it by just copying the "semitransparent slider" image in that package you have in that link?

-805cd46cfe9412e98e3dde7c972d3f35.png

2.how do i go about replacing the image of the camera grabber in lockscreen. i would like to get this image like on this lockscreen. any ideas?

-img_0485-1-.png

thanks in advance