+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incoming call screen Callbar glitch?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this. So I'm running iOS 6.1.1 on an iPhone 4S. I'm using the Black Bar lock screen theme. I have the latest version
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Incoming call screen Callbar glitch?
    Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

So I'm running iOS 6.1.1 on an iPhone 4S. I'm using the Black Bar lock screen theme. I have the latest version of Callbar installed.

When I get an incoming call it looks like the pic. Incoming call screen Callbar glitch?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361924587.373280.jpg

When I uninstalled Callbar the theme went back to normal. I know that one of the files that are affected is [email protected]. What I don't know is why Callbar is ignoring Winterboard.

Anybody else seem this before?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

same is happening to me, does anyone now where the callbar files are stored so we can overwrite this file with a transparent one, i now that the files in earlier versions has been stored at /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app where are they now?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,609 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    same is happening to me, does anyone now where the callbar files are stored so we can overwrite this file with a transparent one, i now that the files in earlier versions has been stored at /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app where are they now?
    My advice would be to locate the "CallBar" LIST file. This when opened in iFile shows all the directories and files where CallBar installs to.

Nav to:

/var/lib/dpkg/info

Look for

org.thebigboss.callbar.list

Open in iFile (if u haven't got that u need to!)

Look for thru that list.

Good luck
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

isostar (04-06-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Jato, i was able to find the files and i saw these ones *CallBarBannerSeparatorDark@2x , bg@2x, CallBarBannerSeparator, shadow i made transparent versions of all of these files and the grey line is still there, i also tried to delete/rename the files but nothing. I also saw these threads at reddit I will give reddit gold to the first person who can tell me how to remove this stupid thin gray line on my lockscreen. : jailbreak , Fix for the "thin grey line" on Lockscreen tweaks. : jailbreak the thing is that this will fix the grey line on the lockscreen theming with winterboard, but callbar is ignoring winterboard, i think i need to find UINavigationBarShadow%@2x.png in the original phone files and make it transparent, i searched the whole phone and i dont see it anywhere. Im out of ideas now, hope someone got any clue on this.

Thanks

Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

isostar (04-06-2013)

Thanks

ok i thought it would be harder but i managed it, i extracted the artwork, replaced the uinavigationbar with the transparent one packed the shared file again and transfered it to my phone, enabled callbar, called me and guess what.....the line is still there as far as i know i just need to replace UINavigationBarShadow%@2x.png which i did, but the grey line is still there maybe it is built into the code of callbar
    Last edited by isostar; 04-06-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks

ok i thought it would be harder but i managed it, i extracted the artwork, replaced the uinavigationbar with the transparent one packed the shared file again and transfered it to my phone, enabled callbar, called me and guess what.....the line is still there as far as i know i just need to replace UINavigationBarShadow%@2x.png which i did, but the grey line is still there maybe it is built into the code of callbar
    nice work man! Ok I'm not too sure on that one! :-I

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    nice work man! Ok I'm not too sure on that one! :-I
    I will try to contact the dev. With a bit of luck he can help me out or point me in the right direction otherwise I will need to live with the grey line, thanks again for your time and help Jato !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (04-06-2013)

Thanks

I will try to contact the dev. With a bit of luck he can help me out or point me in the right direction otherwise I will need to live with the grey line, thanks again for your time and help Jato !!
    Happy to try & help bud! 👍