Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In need of an iPhone 5 tester

Question In need of an iPhone 5 tester
    I have recently made numerous iPhone 4/4s HTML lockscreens and have received a large amount of demand for them to be available for the iPhone 5. I like to test my lockscreens before putting them on Cydia to make sure that they look perfect. I do not have an iPhone 5 at this time and would really like to see if a current i5 user would be willing to download one of my lockscreens to make sure it looks good on the i5.

This is the one that I need tested. (note: this is a screenshot for the one for the i4)
    -scmsbqh.jpg

You can download the lockscreen zip here for the i5. I just want to make sure that the time, day, date, etc. are lined up correctly. You just have to post a screenshot of it on your i5 and I can take it from there.

Thank you in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-24-2013)

Can't download from phone, needs flash!

Quote Originally Posted by wardever View Post
    I have recently made numerous iPhone 4/4s HTML lockscreens and have received a large amount of demand for them to be available for the iPhone 5. I like to test my lockscreens before putting them on Cydia to make sure that they look perfect. I do not have an iPhone 5 at this time and would really like to see if a current i5 user would be willing to download one of my lockscreens to make sure it looks good on the i5.

This is the one that I need tested. (note: this is a screenshot for the one for the i4)
    -scmsbqh.jpg

You can download the lockscreen zip here for the i5. I just want to make sure that the time, day, date, etc. are lined up correctly. You just have to post a screenshot of it on your i5 and I can take it from there.

Thank you in advance.
    See post above.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 02-24-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

wardever (02-24-2013)

Sorry, try this link instead.

I really appreciate your help.

It looks good. You might want to make a matching camera grabber. I threw the zeppelin icon in there too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

wardever (02-24-2013)

You my friend are the man. Thank you so much for doing that for me. I agree with the camera icon as well. I'll start working on that now.

Again, thank you so much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-24-2013)

No probeml, you need something else, just PM me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

wardever (02-24-2013)