Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: color customization iphone 5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question color customization iphone 5
    Having recently discovering jailbreak, and all the goodies that come with it, I've not seen much in the way or color customizing your springboard, other than themes. Even with themes, I've not found one that can change your basic springboard color, like the settings menu, messaging, and so on. I've downloaded and played with lots of apps. Including Springtomize, and color profiles. I understand how to make the entire hew of the phone different. I don't want to do that, I simply want to change the boring blue bars. If anyone has any info, or an app suggestion Id greatly appreciate your input.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but...yes! this is almost exactly what i've been searching for as well but can only find reference to changing the colour of UITableSelection. ([email protected] - in UIImage folder of a winterboard theme) I'm looking to have the ui colour changed to black with white text instead of stock white over black.

Any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I still haven't found anything yet, I'd really like to learn how to design a program to do it, or pay someone to

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...-tutorial.html

That guide shows how to extract all the images regarding the menus etc in your iPhone, follow and read that thread and you will get a hang of it ^^ or at least get going ^^ helped me a lot

Cheers