Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fifty Foot Shadows Theme - iPhone 5

Default Fifty Foot Shadows Theme - iPhone 5
    I am really, really new to this. I downloaded, and love, this theme. However, some apps didn't theme and there is a large black bar (where the dock is) because it doesn't fit the iPhone 5 screen. Also, I can't get the weather and such to work on the bar with the date.

Can anyone help me? Is this theme going to be updated?

Thanks!

Ok, after some tinkering, I managed to fix the image problem. They now all fit-to-screen. However, I ended up having to delete the overlay layer of code because the bottom status bar and opaque bars that were supposed to go on top and bottom, would not stretch to the iPhone 5 size. If you know how to fix this, your help would be appreciated.

I added a height layer to the slide code to make the pictures fit and tried to do the same for the overlay, but it didn't work.

Default problems with a few things
    Hey, I'm also having problems with certain apps themeing. Such as the ipod, facebook, (icon's that are provided with styled ones with the theme)

The moon dock as well as the temp beside it on the dock also won't load. I've added my proper city code, the rest of the coding, and scripts don't seem to have any errors either. Running 6.1 iphone 4.... Any help would be appreciated!

All my icons wont show up......and when i change the name in ifiles it still doesnt show ip???

the weather and moon images on the bottom were working for a while, but now they are gone.

the numbers for temp and humidity were always empty... instead it shows "-- / --%"

I'd like to just remove the whole bottom bar if it's not going to work.

Also having troubles getting the temp and humidity readings to display...everything else seems to be working smoothly. Anyone with notions on how to fix this issue?