Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri Theme Help for i5 6.1

Default Siri Theme Help for i5 6.1
    I'm trying to update a 5.xx Siri theme for 6.1 and having an issue. First of all, I did not create this theme, I believe it was created by karlasue. I'm just trying to update it. Everything is working, but the area surrounding the mic is white, but it's fine when the mic is pressed (see screenshots). I have extracted the original siri .artwork and compared all files. The mic is an orb and everything around it is transparent just like the original. It seems like some kind of mask or something. I opened the mics in photoshop and they are definitely transparent... Also, the dictation mic when inside an app like messages works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you are karlasue, I hope you don't mind me updating it...

Problem...
    -img_0302.png
    It is like this throughout the listening and thinking animations until you press the mic.

Fine when Mic is pressed...
    -img_0303.png

link to original thread: [SIRI] Knight Rider

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Are u running it as an artwork file or separate pngs? I have been helping a few themers with Siri 6.1 artwork with their themes and when recompiled and named correctly there is no issues.

Pic attached -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360463096.090392.jpg
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

It's a recompiled .artwork - "[email protected]" put back in the original dir. It works, just has the white border that looks like a masking issue. I went as far as recompiling the original apple Siri mic files with the custom thinking files to see if it was being caused by recompiling. They work fine. Kinda stumped.

Thanks

It must be the associated files then. Have they been updated as in iOS 6 + the main location is now /System/Library/SpringBoardPlugins/Assistant.uibundle

WinterBoard Bundle id: com.assistant.Assistant

Yea, everything should be updated to 6.1. I'm stumped. Just as a test, I did the same thing with the siri9000 theme and get the same results. I don't know what I'm missing. Any way I can send you what I have so far and have you take a look at it? At your leisure of course?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boozie View Post
    Yea, everything should be updated to 6.1. I'm stumped. Just as a test, I did the same thing with the siri9000 theme and get the same results. I don't know what I'm missing. Any way I can send you what I have so far and have you take a look at it? At your leisure of course?
    Yip send me a PM if u like with a link and I can test. What device are u on again? For the iPhone 5 on 6.1 Siri is displaying no worries

It's iPhone 5 and PM sent... I really appreciate it!!

Thanks

Cool no problem, it will be later on today as at work at the moment. Will let you know.

Thanx to the genius of Jato_BZ, I got it working. I'm going to ask the original creator for permission to post it for everyone to enjoy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boozie For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So what are the SIRI file name changes from 5.1.1 to iOS 6?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boozie View Post
    Thanx to the genius of Jato_BZ, I got it working. I'm going to ask the original creator for permission to post it for everyone to enjoy!
    Team effort! 👊

Quote Originally Posted by dapsrule View Post
    So what are the SIRI file name changes from 5.1.1 to iOS 6?
    It's rather extensive, the entire 181 images are renamed slightly differently as you would expect from Apple with the iOS update. There are now 3 sequences. I plan to put a post up regarding this. Will let u know.