Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Applying Buuf4 on ios 6.1 , some issues

Default Applying Buuf4 on ios 6.1 , some issues
    hi guys .
    i have this issue :
    in settings the only icons applied (from the buuf theme) are some of the basic like msg aiplane and safari.
    the other , wifi bluetooth personal hotspot carrier and etc didnt change .

can you please help me to fix this ?
    i guess all of the icons in settings is the bundles in theme folder right ? if is , i guess there's just different filenames maybe ? ( in buuf theme folder )

yep - having trouble here with buuf4 on iPadmini, winterboard, dropbox + a few more, checking bundle identifier against apps and icon names, hard work

I've been having trouble with each of the Buuf Themes. So i kinda made a bundle of the infinity, dark, and 5.1.1 themes i'll attach the file i'm calling it Dark∞ and i'll attach my lock screen that i fix it has the weather, flip clock, and animated weather.
    Here are some screens of what it looks like
    -photo-1.png-photo-2.png

Here is the link to the file Dark Infinity.theme.zip

I tried downloading Dark infinity theme but it has no wallpaper. Where can I get the wallpaper? The one with the eyeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishlyDelicious View Post
    I tried downloading Dark infinity theme but it has no wallpaper. Where can I get the wallpaper? The one with the eyeballs.
    Download BUUF4 "bababuufey"

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersHouse View Post
    Download BUUF4 "bababuufey"
    Is it working for a 4s running ios 6.1?

I have a 4 with 6.1.2 and its running great i forgot to include a few things in it so there will be a new revision shortly to come