Page 93 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3177

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

  1. #1841
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yeah, I had it, then it was gone!
    Invasive & then Evasive!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013)

  3. #1842
    Yeah Jato dude,
    the button is not in the whatsapp app
    it's a ios button i think.

    got another question pls. you know everytime
    you open the appswitcher than the springboard
    icons starting to get transparency and i don't like
    that. is there a way to hide the icons totaly!?

    -foto-4.png

  4. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    Yeah Jato dude,
    the button is not in the whatsapp app
    it's a ios button i think.

    got another question pls. you know everytime
    you open the appswitcher than the springboard
    icons starting to get transparency and i don't like
    that. is there a way to hide the icons totaly!?

    -foto-4.png
    Yep. Toggling SummerBoard mode on in WinterBoard and theming EVERY icon with the 'Icons' folder and inside it the applications' icons named AppName.png and [email protected] accordingly, and having EVERY icon themed to a clear image in the 'Bundles' or 'Folders' folder/folders of your theme.

    You'll still have to deal with the icon labels otherwise than with the Info.plist of your WinterBoard as explained above though.

    Auto-masking the icons to transparent with the MobileIcons.framework folder of your Folders and using ThemeIconMaker to complete the theme.

    I can elaborate later.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (05-10-2013), MrBozack (05-10-2013)

  6. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yep. Toggling SummerBoard mode on in WinterBoard and theming EVERY icon with the 'Icons' folder and inside it the applications' icons named AppName.png and [email protected] accordingly, and having EVERY icon themed to a clear image in the 'Bundles' or 'Folders' folder/folders of your theme.

    You'll still have to deal with the icon labels otherwise than with the Info.plist of your WinterBoard as explained above though.



    Auto-masking the icons to transparent with the MobileIcons.framework folder of your Folders and using ThemeIconMaker to complete the theme.

    I can elaborate later.
    great dude and thank you for the help.
    glad there is a way to hide this wack ugly
    transparency stuff. i will try it later.

    i think it would be great if someone of
    the developers doing a tweak for that!

    to much useless tweaks in the last time!!!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-10-2013), Jato_BZ (05-10-2013)

  8. #1845
    Exclamation ?
    Alright this help understand the format. But I'm still unsure how to create custom icons. Is there a certain program I gotta use?

  9. #1846
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,789
    Thanks
    43,500
    Thanked 18,892 Times in 6,764 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicklife13 View Post
    Alright this help understand the format. But I'm still unsure how to create custom icons. Is there a certain program I gotta use?
    Photoshop or Gimp
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-10-2013), Jato_BZ (05-10-2013)

  11. #1847
    ArtStudio for iPhone by LuckyClan.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), MrBozack (05-10-2013)

  13. #1848
    Does anyone know the name of iFile's springboard icon name?

  14. #1849

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), dsg (05-10-2013), Jato_BZ (05-10-2013), pioneer88 (05-10-2013)

  16. #1850

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), Jato_BZ (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), pioneer88 (05-10-2013)

  18. #1851
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Fast boys! 👍
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    dsg (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013)

  20. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    ArtStudio for iPhone by LuckyClan.
    i use paint.net
    its a free programm and easy to use.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), Jato_BZ (05-11-2013)

  22. #1853
    Hi everyone!

    Been looking for these specific parts in NC for a while, any help is highly appreciated!

    -foto.png

  23. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobi_Earl View Post
    Hi everyone!

    Been looking for these specific parts in NC for a while, any help is highly appreciated!

    -foto.png
    do you mean the stripes between the names!??

  24. #1855
    Yes but mainly the semi transparent bar the upper red arrow is pointing on.. Maybe part of the shared artwork?

  25. #1856

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), Lobi_Earl (05-11-2013)

  27. #1857

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), DannyZ83 (05-11-2013), EricB78 (05-20-2013), Jato_BZ (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), Lobi_Earl (05-11-2013), MrBozack (05-11-2013)

  29. #1858

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lobi_Earl For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), Jato_BZ (05-11-2013)

  31. #1859

  32. #1860
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Tried both names,couldn't get it to work. I'm trying to use an icon I got from jakurepo. I'm 100% sure I got the file names right because I copy and paste the name from e6's bundles folder.
    What size is the icon? Should be 118x120px

    Respring via WB, if that fails Hard Reset as well.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 05-11-2013 at 10:01 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), King_O_Hill (05-11-2013), pioneer88 (05-11-2013)

Page 93 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •