Page 86 of 159 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3177

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

Thanks
    Thanked 6,437 Times in 2,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You should poke around in there. It has a couple of options worth using. You can change colors and themes for it.
    Think u could be right! Bit wary poking around too much & am nose deep sorting my Shared@2x a/w file as u know! 👍
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Cool.

Oh you're in

var/mobile/Applications

And there heaps of random numbers lettering etc?

Just click on those to find Viber it will shoot across & third/fourth folder down will display the App name e.g Viber.app
    Click on that then you will see the language folders.

Then open en.lproj & you should see the Localizable.strings file.

Open in iFile as text viewer or PLV mode it doesn't matter.
    Thanks! Worked like a charm, found out the icon was just another png that could be replaced with a transparent one.

In I file, go into preferences and under "file manager" turn on "application names".

This will convert all these to actual app names.
    Thank you!! Such a time saver, havent touched that button since I got iFile.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atr3y For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Jato_BZ (05-01-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

Trying to find out how to add this file i downloaded, if anyone can help id appreciated it.

Black Bar Lockscreen 1.4.2 by ~Kiwiiik on deviantART

I Unzipped the bar and im not sure whether to put the (blank Bar Retina) folder in private/var/stash/Themes and then i guess enable it from winterboard.. Or to just do it manually. I much would prefer to do it manually but im not sure what files go where.

Thanks

Has anyone a clue if this is themeable and what the images are called?... I tried to search for it but i ain't got a clue what to search for besides that it's a table of some sort.

Further more i'd be very if someone could tell me if i can get rid of the font drop-shadows system wide?!

I found a lot of infos reading my way through this place but these two questions couldn't be answered so far

Thanks

Hi Jato and friends.. I have another question. Do you know how to change battery percentage color on ios 6?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to b3be For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (05-02-2013)

Downloaded this Lockscreen Black Bar For the slider and i guess status bar if someone could tell me where it goes manually or if it goes into stash/themes section for winterboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b3be View Post
    Hi Jato and friends.. I have another question. Do you know how to change battery percentage color on ios 6?
    Not feasible... Yet. We're asking Saurik to add that feature, controlling it with a plist.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

b3be (05-02-2013), Jato_BZ (05-02-2013), Sk37cH (05-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b3be View Post
    I did change it via a tweak but it may have cost me my JB so perhaps it's best to stay away from it.

I had Clean Status installed on iOS 5 on my 4S no issues. I installed it on my 5 on 6.1.2 and 2 days later I lost my JB. So yuh I would stay away from it. Like Alfroggy said hopefully a plist option can be used to properly render the % symbol!

How is ur iPhone/iPod looking? U have spent a lot of time on it!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013), b3be (05-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac_Colonel View Post
    Downloaded this Lockscreen Black Bar For the slider and i guess status bar if someone could tell me where it goes manually or if it goes into stash/themes section for winterboard.

Thanks
    Lock screen files typically go in

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework

JUST RENAME YOUR ORIGINAL FILES, DO NOT DELETE OR AT LEAST BACK THEM UP.

WinterBoard use:

YourTheme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Status bar files will need to be recompiled into [email protected]k file if theming manually.

Otherwise they can go in

YourTheme/UIIMAGES

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013)

Think u could be right! Bit wary poking around too much & am nose deep sorting my Shared@2x a/w file as u know! 👍
    Another cool option is turning on the "show thumbnail". You just have to turn the file size way up.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Atr3y (05-02-2013), Jato_BZ (05-02-2013), King_O_Hill (05-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Another cool option is turning on the "show thumbnail". You just have to turn the file size way up.
    Also good advice! Good to have u experts around! 👍

Is anyone a user of "LockHTML2" it looks like it does A LOT! Be keen to hear your thoughts if you are!
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 05-02-2013 at 04:03 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (05-02-2013), King_O_Hill (05-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello again!
    Jato how can I get the weather widget you are using in the first page screens.
    And also where can I find the stock images for the 'Spotlight search bar' if that can be themed.
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atr3y View Post
    Hello again!
    Jato how can I get the weather widget you are using in the first page screens.
    And also where can I find the stock images for the 'Spotlight search bar' if that can be themed.
    Thanks
    The weather widget i was running in the first post was Dashboard X for the home screen. I believe there is better widgets out there tho than it.

The spotlight file u are after is

[email protected]

Goes in YourTheme/UIImages

70x62px

EDIT: the spotlight bar is contained with the [email protected] which you need to extract to fully see what that specific png is.

Check here to read the tutorial on extracting your artwork files

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=797829
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 05-02-2013 at 04:26 PM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Atr3y (05-02-2013), King_O_Hill (05-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Oh I see,

I was going to see if I could theme that with the buuf infinity widget files I had, if it was an iWidget, because for some reason the original buuf widget doesn't work and the buuf infinity forums are dead .

Thanks for that, an out of curiosity is there a method or so for finding the original files to theme, as searching through the whole file system is a daunting task.

(Side note I use a 3gs so I guess I remove the @2x and half the resolution of the image?)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,215 Times in 6,606 Posts

I'm still not sure about lockhtml. It sounds great. I have it loaded, but turned off. I sent the dev a couple of emails about some features that would make it even better, but I'm still waiting. Outside of not having to respring, I'm not sure that there are any other benefits.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Jato_BZ (05-02-2013)

Thanks

Thanks King! Good to know.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-02-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,215 Times in 6,606 Posts

Here is my thread on how to use Google Chrome as an HTML viewer for widgets. I didn't think you would mind me posting it here, as its in the same realm. If not, let me know and I will move it.

Use Chrome as a widget viewer for iOS
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-03-2013), Jato_BZ (05-03-2013), NewdestinyX (05-03-2013), Sk37cH (05-03-2013)

LS clock deets:
    Non tweak method:
    Edit DateFormats .plist in /var/mobile/library/caches,
    The setting UIWeekdayNoYearFormat, clear the string, but leave a blank space.
    That clears the date from the Lockclock.
    I use an invisible font for the Lockclock in Bytafont to hide the time, and the back up BarLCD@2x(~iphone).png, and replace it with a transparent one from any theme on Cydia that has one. That's in /System/library/private frameworks/TelephonyUI.

Other wise yes, Ashman's ClockHide works, it is also bundled with LockInfo5, but it works a bit differently, as there are also settings for Forecast, which is bundled with it as well.
    lockHTML2 also has a setting, Smart lockscreen clock hide. This,as well as Ashman's clock hide, do not interfere with the lockscreen media settings.

In addition, Constuck's Lockscreen Settings has a clock hide, does not require a respring, but does disable the media controls.

Also of note is that Lockscreen settings is the only way I've seen to hide the lock screen status bar (without impacting the springboard home screen status bar).
    It's wonky though, in that the media controls will make it reappear until unlocked and relocked.
    I've had all three installed at the same time and miraculously they do not interfere with one another.

The only advantage of my fist method, or disadvantage depending, is the LCD is still there; double tap time activator action still works if that turns your crank. But it can interfere with themes

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-03-2013), Jato_BZ (05-03-2013)

Thanks

Here is my thread on how to use Google Chrome as an HTML viewer for widgets. I didn't think you would mind me posting it here, as its in the same realm. If not, let me know and I will move it.

Use Chrome as a widget viewer for iOS
    Sure bruv no issues at all! Thread looks like a very useful one. Going to school up on it a wee bit! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    LS clock deets:
    Non tweak method:
    Edit DateFormats .plist in /var/mobile/library/caches,
    The setting UIWeekdayNoYearFormat, clear the string, but leave a blank space.
    That clears the date from the Lockclock.
    I use an invisible font for the Lockclock in Bytafont to hide the time, and the back up BarLCD@2x(~iphone).png, and replace it with a transparent one from any theme on Cydia that has one. That's in /System/library/private frameworks/TelephonyUI.

Other wise yes, Ashman's ClockHide works, it is also bundled with LockInfo5, but it works a bit differently, as there are also settings for Forecast, which is bundled with it as well.
    lockHTML2 also has a setting, Smart lockscreen clock hide. This,as well as Ashman's clock hide, do not interfere with the lockscreen media settings.

In addition, Constuck's Lockscreen Settings has a clock hide, does not require a respring, but does disable the media controls.

Also of note is that Lockscreen settings is the only way I've seen to hide the lock screen status bar (without impacting the springboard home screen status bar).
    It's wonky though, in that the media controls will make it reappear until unlocked and relocked.
    I've had all three installed at the same time and miraculously they do not interfere with one another.

The only advantage of my fist method, or disadvantage depending, is the LCD is still there; double tap time activator action still works if that turns your crank. But it can interfere with themes
    Thanks bozN, going to read thru this a bit more! Appreciate the feedback!

Lock screen files typically go in

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework

JUST RENAME YOUR ORIGINAL FILES, DO NOT DELETE OR AT LEAST BACK THEM UP.

WinterBoard use:

YourTheme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Status bar files will need to be recompiled into [email protected]k file if theming manually.

Otherwise they can go in

YourTheme/UIIMAGES
    Thanks for your reply, and yeah i usually backup any files i take out.

Theres a folder named "Bundles" In the zip file that has images in TelephonyUi folder and in springboard folder, i guess i can manually take those out and transfer those. But then theres a folder Named UIImages that contains Translucent_Base and UINavigationBarShadow@2x. Can you point me in the direction where those go ?

Thanks again

Page 86 of 159 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 136 ... LastLast