Page 84 of 159 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3177

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

Thanks

Did anyone here ever make a LINE theme?
    -img_0470.png
    I can't theme the nav bar. really make me frustrating..

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b3be View Post
    Did anyone here ever make a LINE theme?
    -img_0470.png
    I can't theme the nav bar. really make me frustrating..
    Wait what app are you in there? Sorry it's early. Looking good by the way! Is that a default app or?
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 04-27-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-27-2013)

I know I'm a noob but can anybody explain the process somewhat quickly (as quickly as one wants to) about getting my dialer themed? No matter what dialer I use it doesn't change so I've settled on the 4 real hd theme which has a cool dialer but it doesn't change when the theme is enabled in winter board but EVERYTHING else is. I use winscp in windows as my access to my iPhone 4S. Running 6.0.1. Anybody explain how I can get the dialer themed over?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayfrank82 View Post
    I know I'm a noob but can anybody explain the process somewhat quickly (as quickly as one wants to) about getting my dialer themed? No matter what dialer I use it doesn't change so I've settled on the 4 real hd theme which has a cool dialer but it doesn't change when the theme is enabled in winter board but EVERYTHING else is. I use winscp in windows as my access to my iPhone 4S. Running 6.0.1. Anybody explain how I can get the dialer themed over?
    Ok, without actually doing it for you are using a SSH client? E.g iFunbox or Winscp/Diskaid?

If it was me, I'd be copying the "themed" MobilePhone folder to your Desktop then renaming it by comparing to your original dialer. Then you know you have it right.

Your original location of your MobilePhone app is

/var/stash/Applications.xxxxxx

The location of the themed files should be

/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx

Look for your Theme & you are going to have to look in there.

It could be within the "Bundles" folder and if it is the folder will be named "com.apple.mobilephone"

If its in the "Folders" method inside your theme it will be named "MobilePhone.app"

Either way those are the files you are going to need to compare to the original MobilePhone.app & check/edit.

See if that works.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 04-28-2013 at 12:03 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013), EricB78 (04-27-2013), King_O_Hill (04-27-2013)

Ok so I got it all copied over I matched the names of the original mobile phone.app and changed the names of the corresponding ones in the themed folder and the dialer is 99% themed now except I still have 1 flaw. The themed "call" button is a sleek green button with a pic of a microphone looking icon in the middle and the original as we know is a little white picture of a phone with the white lettering that says "call" on a green background. I have the call button themed but the word "call" is still there as well as the picture of the mic and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of it

Thanks

Check the first post. I advised exactly how to fix this. See if that works. Look for the "jump to" section on "Deleting the white CALL word.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013), EricB78 (04-28-2013), King_O_Hill (04-27-2013)

Hey, I'm trying to theme the NCSettings, and it's located in two paths.

1. /User/Library/NCSettings
    2. /var/mobile/Library/NCSettings

None of those folders have the info.plist in it that indicated where to put the folder in "mytheme" folder to be used via winterboard. I downloaded a NCSettings theme from Cydia to take a look at the filesystem structure and it was "var/mobile/Library/NCSettings" yet it doesn't point me in the direction on how to set it up for winterboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That would be awesome!

But sadly, we don't have this functionality yet.
    Nightmare

You'd think that if you can change the colour using an app, you should be able to change it via some code.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iGuahan View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to theme the NCSettings, and it's located in two paths.

1. /User/Library/NCSettings
    2. /var/mobile/Library/NCSettings

None of those folders have the info.plist in it that indicated where to put the folder in "mytheme" folder to be used via winterboard. I downloaded a NCSettings theme from Cydia to take a look at the filesystem structure and it was "var/mobile/Library/NCSettings" yet it doesn't point me in the direction on how to set it up for winterboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
    I'm doing one now. I'm just dropping them in the themes folder of NCSettings. If you're to submit it to a repo, just make note of the installation folder in the extras section of your dev portal when you're filling out the package info. It's like theming biteSMS. There's a WB aspect, and a dedicated theme for the tweaks file system. I think the only thing you theme in NCSettings via WB are the BG images, like the NC border.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013), EricB78 (04-28-2013), Jato_BZ (04-28-2013)

Thanks

it's LINE messenger not the default app. just wondering if there is anyone theme LINE messanger hehe..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to b3be For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Check the first post. I advised exactly how to fix this. See if that works. Look for the "jump to" section on "Deleting the white CALL word.
    Awesome! worked like a charm thanks for the tip!

Anybody have any ideas on how i can get icons made for the theme im using? Im currently using 4 Real HD that i purchased through Cydia and a couple icons didnt switch and im guessing they werent made with the theme obviously, so im wondering how i can get these icons themed to match the others and for future downloads?
    Last edited by fenwayfrank82; 04-28-2013 at 08:36 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fenwayfrank82 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I'm doing one now. I'm just dropping them in the themes folder of NCSettings. If you're to submit it to a repo, just make note of the installation folder in the extras section of your dev portal when you're filling out the package info. It's like theming biteSMS. There's a WB aspect, and a dedicated theme for the tweaks file system. I think the only thing you theme in NCSettings via WB are the BG images, like the NC border.
    What do you mean just make note of the installation folder? Inside my Zip would be what folders exactly?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013), EricB78 (04-30-2013), King_O_Hill (04-28-2013)

Not sure if I heard about it here or not - but a word to the wise about Netatalk - for use transfering files too and from your phone via Appletalk. Though I liked the accessibility of my phone's file structure from my MAC desktop/laptop- in typical Apple style - it leaves all sorts of 'invisible' files that start with a period (.) all over certain folder - especially folders in WinterBoard (var/stash/themes/). Then in WinterBoard you see folder like .AppleDouble and .2eUniAW6.css.. So it creates a real mess. I cleaned up junk for the last 2 hours and promptly got rid of Netatalk off of my phone.

So just a work to the wise for the serious modders that follow this thread... that are on MAC and always looking for ever more convenient ways of file transfer.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2013), Jato_BZ (04-28-2013), King_O_Hill (04-28-2013)

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b3be View Post
    yes I have themed those images but it still can't theme.. that why I said it's really confusing haha..
    I have clear cache iusing icleaner from cydia and clear iconcache. still not change. I also use the newest version of LINE (3.6.1)
    Hmm, I don't believe it's a cache related issue IMO

BUT have u tried manually replacing those images just to see if it themes? I had a look in iFile & there is A LOT of packages/bundles in that app which will make it harder than default apps.

Are you sure you have looked thru a the folders with "Line"

I just downloaded it today to try & help.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-29-2013), Sk37cH (04-29-2013)

Thanks

Hmm, I don't believe it's a cache related issue IMO

BUT have u tried manually replacing those images just to see if it themes? I had a look in iFile & there is A LOT of packages/bundles in that app which will make it harder than default apps.

Are you sure you have looked thru a the folders with "Line"

I just downloaded it today to try & help.
    yeah you're right it a bit more complex than the default app haha.. yes I'm really sure that i place the right folder. I'm not yet try manually replace the default images. I will try it later Thanks Jato for your help

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b3be For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-29-2013), Jato_BZ (04-29-2013)

Thanks

What tweaks are folks running to hide the LS Clock? Only could find one on Cydia, Lockscreen Clock Hide by David Ashman. Is it stable? Don't wont to compromise my JB! Also what would u ones suggest to replace it with a HTML tweak and what ones? I want it vertical and to the bottom left to match my LS wallpaper.

TIA!

Thanks

What tweaks are folks running to hide the LS Clock? Only could find one on Cydia, Lockscreen Clock Hide by David Ashman. Is it stable? Don't wont to compromise my JB! Also what would u ones suggest to replace it with a HTML tweak and what ones? I want it vertical and to the bottom left to match my LS wallpaper.

TIA!
    I use Lockscreen Clock Hide by David Ashman and it work good on my device. I enable it when I use html lockbackground.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b3be For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-01-2013), Jato_BZ (05-01-2013)

TIA!
    Lockscreen clock hide worked for my 4s 6.1.1 I tried it a month ago with clock build as for the rest I don't no
    Last edited by chaotica69; 05-01-2013 at 05:15 AM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to chaotica69 For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (05-01-2013)

Page 84 of 159 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 134 ... LastLast