Page 73 of 159 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3177

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

  1. #1441
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Can't you downgrade? To prev ipsw file and reJB?
    A4 & below is where all the magic stuff like that can happen...

    If someone found a Bootrom exploit for A5 + that would be MAGIC!! Altho it seems highly unlikely...Last Bootrom exploit was found in 2010!

    The good news is we can still smash (extract) A4 & below IPSW's at this stage!

    That gives us a look into all the files & access to [email protected]/w files (so the Artwork Extractor Dev can update his extractor toolkit)...doesn't give us access to SIRI ([email protected]/w) tho...

    I'm with Simon, find a iPhone on 6.1.2 or lower if need be! Then rejailbreak!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  3. #1442
    Ahhh....sheesh. When I up l8r this yr I'll have to be more careful!
    Not that I've ever had to restore, but I did DG from 5.11 once. The experience left me....cocky.

    Mindset updated.

  4. #1443
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Hey King, I was meaning to ask if you had any luck submitting that "WinterBoard List" to Saurik on his IRC?
    Was he receptive or has he welcomed the list?

    @Sk37cH

    How did you get on with those Cache files that need cleared for the UITabBarBlueGradient to work?

    BarDialer_selected
    BarRecents_selected
    BarVM_selected

    If he can add those he might as well add

    BarDialer
    BarRecents
    BarVM

    I've found those 3 files refuse to theme as well when modding those images in the MobilePhone app...these will theme when manually deleted...

    Sorry guys been MIA due to attacking my own theme build...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  6. #1444
    @jato have u posted a screen of your theme? Just curious what you got your phone looking like

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (04-03-2013)

  8. #1445
    I've gone in several times and there have been only idle people without response. I just didn't want to dump it, but at this point, I'm going to have to.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-03-2013), Jato_BZ (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  10. #1446
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    @jato have u posted a screen of your theme? Just curious what you got your phone looking like
    No no screenies...very low key and still a MAJOR WIP...when I have it together more and finalized then I will look at a thread for it...one thing I can tell u so far is that the UIImages i have themed (250) are ALL matching [email protected]k specs...Dual purpose theme for WB & Non WB users...

    How is your theming going dude?

    Has anyone sorted out if the UIButtonBar Glyphs like when you're in Mail or Safari etc can they be changed from the Stock Apple WHITE color?

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've gone in several times and there have been only idle people without response. I just didn't want to dump it, but at this point, I'm going to have to.
    May be an idea King! Otherwise he might not do anything about it & assume its working fine? It's looking like no update anytime soon so far. :-(
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 04-03-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-03-2013), cuzin (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  12. #1447
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    520
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Has anyone sorted out if the UIButtonBar Glyphs like when you're in Mail or Safari etc can they be changed from the Stock Apple WHITE color?
    I have tried, but apple seems to get everything back to white in those places.
    Twitter - @brokenmind09
    20GB of free cloud storage - https://copy.com/?r=WzHJu8

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  14. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    No no screenies...very low key and still a MAJOR WIP...when I have it together more and finalized then I will look at a thread for it...one thing I can tell u so far is that the UIImages i have themed (250) are ALL matching [email protected]k specs...Dual purpose theme for WB & Non WB users...

    How is your theming going dude?

    Has anyone sorted out if the UIButtonBar Glyphs like when you're in Mail or Safari etc can they be changed from the Stock Apple WHITE color?



    May be an idea King! Otherwise he might not do anything about it & assume its working fine? It's looking like no update anytime soon so far. :-(
    I will make it a point to get it to him within the next day or so. It's been nothing but crisis after crisis this JB. I'm sure you saw the GPS/Yahoo issue over the last couple of days. I think I've had about 20 hours sleep in the past week. Plus I've had a lot of work for my own business. It's either feast or famine.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), Jato_BZ (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  16. #1449
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    I have tried, but apple seems to get everything back to white in those places.
    Yuh it's a tuff one huh...almost seems like its referring to a gradient type file...it applies an embossing type shading to it too. Or it's code controlled...

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I will make it a point to get it to him within the next day or so. It's been nothing but crisis after crisis this JB. I'm sure you saw the GPS/Yahoo issue over the last couple of days. I think I've had about 20 hours sleep in the past week. Plus I've had a lot of work for my own business. It's either feast or famine.
    Ok King just when u can, yuh I seen wee bits here & there! Dang bruv make sure u rest up! One thing I've noticed is the iOS is relying on more specialists to mod the iOS. It just isn't that simple anymore...
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 04-03-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), cuzin (04-03-2013), King_O_Hill (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  18. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    One thing I've noticed is the iOS is relying on more specialists to mod the iOS. It just isn't that simple anymore...
    No, and it seems like there are a lot of first timers this time around too.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), cuzin (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  20. #1451
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    No, and it seems like there are a lot of first timers this time around too.
    Agreed, probably due to the popularity of the evasi0n JB...those numbers are huge in comparison to past JB's!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (04-03-2013), King_O_Hill (04-03-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  22. #1452
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks
    5,181
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Hey King, I was meaning to ask if you had any luck submitting that "WinterBoard List" to Saurik on his IRC?
    Was he receptive or has he welcomed the list?

    @Sk37cH

    How did you get on with those Cache files that need cleared for the UITabBarBlueGradient to work?

    BarDialer_selected
    BarRecents_selected
    BarVM_selected

    If he can add those he might as well add

    BarDialer
    BarRecents
    BarVM

    I've found those 3 files refuse to theme as well when modding those images in the MobilePhone app...these will theme when manually deleted...
    I posted several times on here asking for confirmation that these file names don't exist in that location on 5x firmware. He was within one email of implementing it, and forwarding his findings to saurik. I believe he's had recent contact with saurik to sort out the whole "iCleaner Pro" dilemma. I figured because no-one replied after my asking several times, and specifically quoting an excerpt from his email, that my direction and approach to the issue was seen by others as "the wrong direction" or something. Thank you.

    EDIT: I sent him an email apologizing for the several hours of his time I wasted, and wrote it off as another "schnedi/andro" project that I spent way too much time on, and went nowhere.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 04-04-2013 at 02:37 AM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), Jato_BZ (04-04-2013)

  24. #1453
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I posted several times on here asking for confirmation that these file names don't exist in that location on 5x firmware. He was within one email of implementing it, and forwarding his findings to saurik. I believe he's had recent contact with saurik to sort out the whole "iCleaner Pro" dilemma. I figured because no-one replied after my asking several times, and specifically quoting an excerpt from his email, that my direction and approach to the issue was seen by others as "the wrong direction" or something. Thank you.

    EDIT: I sent him an email apologizing for the several hours of his time I wasted, and wrote it off as another "schnedi/andro" project that I spent way too much time on, and went nowhere.
    Ok, why the reference to 5X? No one on here is really on 5X except me I think? So that was always going to be hard to confirm. I did say I didn't think these files existed & im sure I confirmed it within our discussions.

    Apologies for not confirming it in the thread but at the same time I don't see the relevance as this is strictly an iOS 6 issue to whether those files existed or not.

    All good I suppose, I never meant to cause you or the Dev to waste all those hours on it. Appreciate the time and effort you both gave.

    We will just have to hope WinterBoard gets updated at some stage.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013)

  26. #1454
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I believe he's had recent contact with saurik to sort out the whole "iCleaner Pro" dilemma. I figured because no-one replied after my asking several times, and specifically quoting an excerpt from his email, that my direction and approach to the issue was seen by others as "the wrong direction" or something.
    um what icleaner pro dilemma? i normally use this program a ton to speed increase ram

  27. #1455
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks
    5,181
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Ok, why the reference to 5X? No one on here is really on 5X except me I think? So that was always going to be hard to confirm. I did say I didn't think these files existed & im sure I confirmed it within our discussions.

    Apologies for not confirming it in the thread but at the same time I don't see the relevance as this is strictly an iOS 6 issue to whether those files existed or not.

    All good I suppose, I never meant to cause you or the Dev to waste all those hours on it. Appreciate the time and effort you both gave.

    We will just have to hope WinterBoard gets updated at some stage.
    Just because we as an end user don't see this on 5x, does not mean there's not files of this name, in this location. They may just be working differently. Granted its 99% a given, but when you supply software to a large number of devices, and this deals with the removal of system files, you can understand his need to know 100% what he's dealing with, not 99%

    The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

    Edit: The iCleaner pro dilemma in my opinion is this:

    There were several issues of the end user having GUI access to features that should only be used by those with command line experience. It installs a set of unix tools that are common command line functions, that are relatively harmless, unless you do something stupid. He removed these features upon request from several developers, one of which I believe was Saurik. Hence the 2 versions of it now. The default repo one, and the pro version on his repo.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 04-04-2013 at 03:22 AM.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), BenderRodriguez (04-04-2013), Jato_BZ (04-04-2013)

  29. #1456
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Just because we as an end user don't see this on 5x, does not mean there's not files of this name, in this location. They may just be working differently. Granted its 99% a given, but when you supply software to a large number of devices, and this deals with the removal of system files, you can understand his need to know 100% what he's dealing with, not 99%

    The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

    Edit: The iCleaner pro dilemma in my opinion is this:

    There were several issues of the end user having GUI access to features that should only be used by those with command line experience. It installs a set of unix tools that are common command line functions, that are relatively harmless, unless you do something stupid. He removed these features upon request from several developers, one of which I believe was Saurik. Hence the 2 versions of it now. The default repo one, and the pro version on his repo.
    ...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  31. #1457
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    ...
    you got 2 thanks for saying "..."

    wow...

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), Jato_BZ (04-04-2013), kenzodragon (04-04-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  33. #1458
    Lol
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    BenderRodriguez (04-04-2013), Jato_BZ (04-04-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  35. #1459
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    you got 2 thanks for saying "..."

    wow...
    There u go u now have 2 thanks! Don't want u feeling left out! :-o
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), BenderRodriguez (04-04-2013), Sk37cH (04-04-2013)

  37. #1460
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    There u go u now have 2 thanks! Don't want u feeling left out! :-o
    well if you dont like me feeling left out then send me an iphone 4s white 64gig on 6.1.2 which is what i had and ill give you my iphone 4s white on 6.1.3

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013)

Page 73 of 159 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •