Page 58 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3177

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

  1. #1141

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dark2naruto For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (03-20-2013)

  3. #1142
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    it's the edo font man.
    you like it? me too. lol
    for me one of the best font!
    im not seeing this in Cydia, what source is it under?

    Quote Originally Posted by llDeviousll View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to cover the folders so that you cant see all the small icons inside? I was thinking maybe edit the icon in the middle of the cluster of icons within the folder to a larger size. Maybe it will Div over all the other icons idk. If there is a way to do this do tell please. Would make things look a lot cleaner in my theme , and probably others themes.

    Here's my WinterBoard method: IOS 6.+ Folder Background Mod
    there is a 2x by 2x Folder mod
    its called 2x2 Folder Icons in cydia

    im sure you could also email the developer asking for a 1 icon mod my question being how would you know that its a folder since you have to use an icon inside that folder as the icon for the folder

    EDIT: For me the 2x2 Folder Icons tweak does NOT work, iOS6.1.2 ip4s
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 03-20-2013 at 11:53 AM.

  4. #1143
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dark2naruto View Post
    it works ! thanks !
    Happy to help, I posted in the first post a specific "Jump To" section for the Settings icons and my findings if you want to understand how things have changed in iOS 5 to iOS 6.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  5. #1144
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 125 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by llDeviousll View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to cover the folders so that you cant see all the small icons inside? I was thinking maybe edit the icon in the middle of the cluster of icons within the folder to a larger size. Maybe it will Div over all the other icons idk. If there is a way to do this do tell please. Would make things look a lot cleaner in my theme , and probably others themes.




    Here's my WinterBoard method: IOS 6.+ Folder Background Mod
    Here is another method i posted in another thread. Maybe it's interesting for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    Ok...so first you need to download FolderIcons from this source: Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Vertex/

    It's an updated version that works on ios6. But still in Beta. Install it and reboot.

    Download and put these images https://www.dropbox.com/s/e66mnmcyo9...olderIcons.zip to var/Mobile/Media/FolderIcons/Foregrounds.

    After that, create a folder if you've not done yet. Put your icons in "jiggle mode" or how its called and then touch on the gearsign of your folder.

    Tap on Foreground and select your image.
    -img_0026.png

  6. #1145
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 125 Times in 60 Posts

    anybody can help how to change these colors?
    -img_0029.png-img_0030.png

    tia
    Last edited by iMod1; 03-20-2013 at 05:12 PM.

  7. #1146
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello!
    I'm having a few questions hoping someone can help me out, I would really appreciate it!
    Is there a way to change the weyboard background and the key colors? I found the way to change the popouts but that's it.
    Is there a way to change the statusbar clock color and battery percentage color?
    Is there a way to change the system font without having to use bytafont?
    Thank you in advance!

  8. #1147
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    anybody can help how to change these colors?
    -img_0029.png-img_0030.png

    tia
    Is that the color of the font ur wanting to change? Or the text?

    I think the white is

    [email protected] 22x18px
    [email protected] 10x18px
    [email protected] 2x18px

    Apart of the [email protected]k file

    Goes in YourTheme/UIImages

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0592 View Post
    Hello!
    I'm having a few questions hoping someone can help me out, I would really appreciate it!
    Is there a way to change the weyboard background and the key colors? I found the way to change the popouts but that's it.
    Is there a way to change the statusbar clock color and battery percentage color?
    Is there a way to change the system font without having to use bytafont?
    Thank you in advance!
    This guide will here will help you with the Keyboard as no it can't be changed apart from what you have done. It's code

    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/766281-color-keyboard-guide-%thread_page%-print.html

    Yes there a few ways, Color Clock from Cydia does it and also via WB with an info.plist

    Unsure on the Battery %

    Font swap maybe but usually it's Bytafont
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-20-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (03-20-2013)

  10. #1148
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Lol AND IT'S GONE!
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-20-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-20-2013)

  12. #1149
    Default AppStore annoying Shadows...
    Hello Jato_BZ & Everyone!

    Thank you for this detailed guide & all of your help process!

    I'm Having difficulties with AppStore icons & their mask shadows & stuff.
    I have a Winterboard theme (I4 IOS 6.1.2) & I'm doing most of the Modding on that.

    The process I've done: icons sizing =114X114, icons correctly renaming,
    changing "WallpaperIconDockShadow@2x~iphone.png"
    Along with "WallpaperIconShadow@2x~iphone.png" (from /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app)

    AND AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png, AppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png, AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png
    (from MyTheme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework)
    file names (adding all "-origin" to the end of their names)

    I've found no need in modding the "Info.plist" of apps & their "CFBundleIdentifier" file... tell me if i should have.

    By the way, the "AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png" from the three "mask-overlay-shadow" family
    Appears white in my theme files althogh on the springboard
    After all i still get the annoying blackish semi transparent shadow ? ! ? !

    *Another thing, has anyone found how i can mode springboard/Dock apps Labels?

    If any one can shed some light on this shadow topic,
    That will be Awesome!! Thanx!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to postfuzz For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (03-21-2013)

  14. #1150
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    5,111
    Thanked 7,961 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by postfuzz View Post
    By the way, the "AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png" from the three "mask-overlay-shadow" family
    Appears white in my theme files althogh on the springboard
    After all i still get the annoying blackish semi transparent shadow ? ! ? !

    *Another thing, has anyone found how i can mode springboard/Dock apps Labels?

    If any one can shed some light on this shadow topic,
    That will be Awesome!! Thanx!
    Have you read the icon mask guide on modmyi? If you're still having trouble, you can PM me the mobileicons framework, and I'll see if I can help. Thank you.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (03-21-2013)

  16. #1151
    Hi Sk37cH,
    I have followed the icon mask guide, especially -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ
    Also if you are wanting to have TRANSPARENT ICONS in your theme you will need to rename ALL three (3) of the files otherwise you will get the annoying the mask/overlay/shadow images applied to your transparent icons.
    And still have it...

    Here is an Example:
    ּּּּּ-~-~-~-~->> -shadow-begone-.png

    Should i send you the mobileicons framework after or before my changes? thanx.
    Last edited by postfuzz; 03-21-2013 at 06:17 AM.

  17. #1152
    HI everyone, I have another special question to you all, I am searching for two or three specific files since weeks, it's these stock blue colored parts IN THE KEYBOARD POPUP (triangle and lines) as you can see in the screenshot. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THAT? Getting crazy..

    -foto-23.11.04.png

    Thanks!

  18. #1153
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    5,111
    Thanked 7,961 Times in 1,840 Posts

    @postfuzz: Check out Alfroggy's guide on transparent icons. You have 2 choices I think. There's that method (but you lose feedback on the icon press), or summerboard for the custom icons you don't want to incorporate the mask. Those themes are getting more and more limited as iOS versions progress, and summerboard gets less and less support. You can send the framework through, but I doubt I can offer anymore assistance.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (03-21-2013), Jato_BZ (03-21-2013)

  20. #1154
    Where can i find this: "Alfroggy's guide on transparent icons" ?

    And i didn't understand: "or summerboard for the custom icons you don't want to incorporate the mask."
    I am using Summerboard option in Winterboard...

    Here is the FRAMEWORK POSTFUZZ - com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip , if you have any input.

    Thank you for your time!

  21. #1155
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    5,111
    Thanked 7,961 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by postfuzz View Post
    Where can i find this: "Alfroggy's guide on transparent icons" ?

    And i didn't understand: "or summerboard for the custom icons you don't want to incorporate the mask."
    I am using Summerboard option in Winterboard...

    Here is the FRAMEWORK POSTFUZZ - com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip , if you have any input.

    Thank you for your time!
    Where is the icon you posted located? If its in "Yourtheme/Bundles/" then the mask will be applied to it. From what I understand, you must create 2 copies of your icon, and name it exactly as its named on your springboard with retina (@2x) and non retina extension, and then placed in the theme using the icons,or "folder" method. Here's Alfroggy's thread: Alternative to SummerBoard

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (03-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013)

  23. #1156
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,783
    Thanks
    43,458
    Thanked 18,862 Times in 6,760 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Where is the icon you posted located? If its in "Yourtheme/Bundles/" then the mask will be applied to it. From what I understand, you must create 2 copies of your icon, and name it exactly as its named on your springboard with retina (@2x) and non retina extension, and then placed in the theme using the icons,or "folder" method. Here's Alfroggy's thread: Alternative to SummerBoard
    Yes, exactly. Name folder "Icons" with capital "I".
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (03-21-2013), Sk37cH (03-21-2013)

  25. #1157
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    5,111
    Thanked 7,961 Times in 1,840 Posts

    Thank you for clarifying King. I've never themed via that method, but have used themes and seen the hierarchy, and have a basic idea of its pro's and con's. The con's list is slowly outgrowing the pro's as firmware goes on.

    @Jato_BZ: Did you get a chance to check the cache on your 5.1.1 device, to clarify those files don't exist in that location? Thank you for any help you can offer.

    Also, could someone possibly shed some light on the workings of the HeadSetBatteryBG images for the status bar. I have a BT headset connected (Playstation3), and its working, but I can't find where those images display. I'm guessing by the hollow center, that the BatteryFill images are incorporated, so I'm worried about lining them up. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (03-21-2013)

  27. #1158
    Hi, i have a new problem:

    -img_0136.png

    I have changed the icons of the VIP ( the star) and the tray, both to black but after of 4 resprings xD, still appear as the originals.

  28. #1159
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Hi guys! First Post updated with deleting the "CALL" word from the Dialer string sections complete for both WB & NON WB. Also added the Manual FIX for the UITabBarBlueGradient as opposed to trawling thru the thread to page 33!

    So that's 9 sections broken down.

    Added two more for the thread "Work in progress"

    -UIActivity Menu "known issues"
    -Transparent Lockscreen

    Still need to add the UIImages/Siri and theming Cydia...

    Thanks to everyone for helping each other out and contributing where possible!

    And also to Kyle Matthews for uploading my images onto the ModMyi server!

    ***Thumbs Up***

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    @Jato_BZ: Did you get a chance to check the cache on your 5.1.1 device, to clarify those files don't exist in that location? Thank you for any help you can offer.
    YES I can confirm those files do not exist in iOS 5.1.1.

    Not in /var/mobile/Library/Caches

    Thank you Sk37cH

    Quote Originally Posted by corvus89 View Post
    Hi, i have a new problem:

    -img_0136.png

    I have changed the icons of the VIP ( the star) and the tray, both to black but after of 4 resprings xD, still appear as the originals.
    Are you theming manually or via WinterBoard?
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-21-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-21-2013)

  30. #1160
    Hello. It is an old question, and I do not know how to change that or I'm just a fool. Need help or even be a sample
    Here's how I do it and I did not get
    UIImages - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]

    and did not change what I am doing wrong?
    Give at least a sample please


  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-21-2013)

Page 58 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •