+ Reply
Page 55 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Thanks fella! I've never used it so can't even get into it! Just started my "Beta" theme today! Or "Mark_2" as I call it. 58 UIImages down. All same spec
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 1,883 Posts

Thanks fella! I've never used it so can't even get into it! Just started my "Beta" theme today! Or "Mark_2" as I call it. 58 UIImages down. All same spec as Shared a/w so the intention is to have a WB version & NON WB. Only 1128 images to go... :-o

Keep me posted on your progress!!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-16-2013), Sk37cH (03-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,078 Times in 1,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Thanks fella! I've never used it so can't even get into it! Just started my "Beta" theme today! Or "Mark_2" as I call it. 58 UIImages down. All same spec as Shared a/w so the intention is to have a WB version & NON WB. Only 1128 images to go... :-o

Keep me posted on your progress!!
    That's kinda what I'm aiming for. Except for the nav bars and etched signal status bar glyph, I think my theme is only an hour or so work off being non WB. I have a shared artwork file recompiled with a similar effect to my WB theme, but there's some things you can't achieve via default sizes, so hence 2 different versions, that only have minor differences. Thank you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-16-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Thanks

Can u flick me a PM? I only just downloaded it. Keen to help.
    i will dude

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    That's kinda what I'm aiming for. Except for the nav bars and etched signal status bar glyph, I think my theme is only an hour or so work off being non WB. I have a shared artwork file recompiled with a similar effect to my WB theme, but there's some things you can't achieve via default sizes, so hence 2 different versions, that only have minor differences. Thank you.
    Nice man! I really thought ur theme was pretty smart! Yuh that's true for some icons. I'm hoping I can do my theme without WB fully and then with WB. Kinda limits it a wee bit but if you've got a good idea then in my opinion (IMO) it can work.

Have you started a thread for your theme? Will be keen to keep a close eye on it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-16-2013)

Thanks

Nice man! I really thought ur theme was pretty smart! Yuh that's true for some icons. I'm hoping I can do my theme without WB fully and then with WB. Kinda limits it a wee bit but if you've got a good idea then in my opinion (IMO) it can work.

Have you started a thread for your theme? Will be keen to keep a close eye on it!
    I'm also interested in your theme, considering the amount of digging, and research you've done!! My icons and UI are in the same thread. The link I sent you is the private UI Beta, but I notify on the thread most times I update it. You're welcome to stop by anytime. Thank you. "4 You" Thread

EDIT: @Jato_BZ: Remember the UITab gradient fix you posted back on page 33? I've talked to the creator of iCleaner, and he's confirmed that those 3 files, plus the corresponding grey versions regenerate upon re-spring, which classifies them as cache files that he can possibly include. There's one problem though. We need a little more information about these files on 5.1.1. I never noticed an issue on 5x which leads me to believe they're either handled differently on 6x, or WB took care of it behind the scenes. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 03-16-2013 at 11:23 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-16-2013)

Thanks

Default Thanks
    Just wanted to say thanks to Jato for starting this thread, and also thanks to everyone who has contributed. This thread has answered many questions in my head about my iphone UI theming. Now, I have a question or more of a request, if anyone could decrypt the "jukebox" app images that would be awesome. Thanks again

Pic of what I am trying to change:
    Jukeboxedit.jpg
    Last edited by llDeviousll; 03-16-2013 at 02:34 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to llDeviousll For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-16-2013)

Thanks

I'm also interested in your theme, considering the amount of digging, and research you've done!! My icons and UI are in the same thread. The link I sent you is the private UI Beta, but I notify on the thread most times I update it. You're welcome to stop by anytime. Thank you. "4 You" Thread

EDIT: @Jato_BZ: Remember the UITab gradient fix you posted back on page 33? I've talked to the creator of iCleaner, and he's confirmed that those 3 files, plus the corresponding grey versions regenerate upon re-spring, which classifies them as cache files that he can possibly include. There's one problem though. We need a little more information about these files on 5.1.1. I never noticed an issue on 5x which leads me to believe they're either handled differently on 6x, or WB took care of it behind the scenes. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you.
    Thank you! Let me get more of it done! Only officially started on the Beta build yesterday. But the theme was started on over a year ago. It's on my 4S running 5.1.1 but the Mark 2 Vers is being built for the i5 iOS 6.1.2. I am trying to PUSH the limits where possible! Already surprised Jahooba with some areas I've attacked!

Cool thanks for that! I'm going to keep an eye on it. For what it's worth if you release your theme on Cydia why not sell it as a paid theme? U can tell by looking at it that some serious time has gone into it! Just my thoughts!

With that fix that's interesting. Why 5.1.1? I have my 4S on 5.1.1 so happy to help if need be? Those cache clearing characteristics NEED to be incorporated into WB really at the end of the day. Just extra code needed to be built into WB to delete those files on the respring process. It's still doubling up isn't it using iCleaner?
    I don't use iCleaner as it stands.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-16-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by llDeviousll View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to Jato for starting this thread, and also thanks to everyone who has contributed. This thread has answered many questions in my head about my iphone UI theming. Now, I have a question or more of a request, if anyone could decrypt the "jukebox" app images that would be awesome. Thanks again

Pic of what I am trying to change:
    Attachment 626525
    I have some images I themed for that tweak a while ago. I've never run it though. I'll have a dig around and see if I can find them. Thank you.

Thank you! Let me get more of it done! Only officially started on the Beta build yesterday. But the theme was started on over a year ago. It's on my 4S running 5.1.1 but the Mark 2 Vers is being built for the i5 iOS 6.1.2. I am trying to PUSH the limits where possible! Already surprised Jahooba with some areas I've attacked!

Cool thanks for that! I'm going to keep an eye on it. For what it's worth if you release your theme on Cydia why not sell it as a paid theme? U can tell by looking at it that some serious time has gone into it! Just my thoughts!

With that fix that's interesting. Why 5.1.1? I have my 4S on 5.1.1 so happy to help if need be? Those cache clearing characteristics NEED to be incorporated into WB really at the end of the day. Just extra code needed to be built into WB to delete those files on the respring process. It's still doubling up isn't it using iCleaner?
    I don't use iCleaner as it stands.
    Yes it's doubling up, but I've contacted both devs, and he's the one that replied. Plus I don't use iCleaner often, but it installs a set of tools that allows you to use a lot of Linux shell commands. This is invaluable. "apt-get autoremove"... I rest my case Thank you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-17-2013)

Thanks

Sorry guys, I have been a bit busy this weekend, due to working on my theme. I am hoping to add more content to the first post but it is a juggling act between that, my theme, PM's and life.

Hope all is well and will let u know when more Content has been added.

As always I appreciate everybody's help , knowledge and wisdom.

Sk37cH let me know where I can help in regards to iCleaner and what not. Linux is over my head so those shell commands are not something I'd feel comfortable using! Sounds like you should be making tweaks or security research! ;-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-17-2013)

Thanks

Sorry guys, I have been a bit busy this weekend, due to working on my theme. I am hoping to add more content to the first post but it is a juggling act between that, my theme, PM's and life.

Sk37cH let me know where I can help in regards to iCleaner and what not. Linux is over my head so those shell commands are not something I'd feel comfortable using! Sounds like you should be making tweaks or security research! ;-)
    I think running the poor mans mac for many years has helped me a little. The vector dragon glyph I use in my terminal icons, reflects what I associate with that app
    I've linked exile to your post regarding the fix, and sent some screenshots of the before and after result. Here is the quote from exile, the creator of iCleaner:
    I just tested this myself, and the following files can be deleted without any issue on iOS 6.x:

BarDialer
    BarDialer_selected
    BarRecents
    BarRecents_selected
    BarVM
    BarVM_selected

They are automatically rebuilt upon respring, as you stated. Therefore, they can be classified as "cache files". I might add them in, though I don't know if they are rebuilt on iOS 5.x devices. Do you have any clue about this?
    The problem being, if they exist on 5x firmware they will also be removed. The concern is, do they regenerate safely if removed on 5.1.1? If they don't exist, then this is also good. I figure if we can do a little testing, then Saurik may be able to implement it easier. I understand that this will ultimately be a part of the WB re-spring process, as it's specifically related to skinning particular images.... but a compiled group of proven results, from very knowledgeable people, go a long way Thank you for your help.

Also here's the JukeBox Images.zip. I have no idea how it themes, but I have the PSDs for these if you're interested. They were requested HERE, so there may be some useful info around that page?
    iOS6x Theme GUIDE-jb.png

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-17-2013), King_O_Hill (03-17-2013), llDeviousll (03-17-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    Yeah Dude thats the jailbreak community. Allways helping and i love it.
    So thx a lot for the info. Looks like i have to wait till an colorkeyboard
    update comes. I'm really hope it comes soon because this stripe looks
    big time ugly.

i have a next theming question. Do you know how do theme this boring
    blue uploadbar in the whatsapp app? I want to change that. Please let
    me know if you know how it works.

Attachment 626238Attachment 626239

greetz from germany
    I found that by theming these files in UIImages (or equivalent file structure), it works.
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]

iOS6x Theme GUIDE-photo-17-03-13-11-36-35-pm.png

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-17-2013)

Thanks

I found that by theming these files in UIImages (or equivalent file structure), it works.
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]
    - [email protected]

Attachment 626625
    yeah man great work and thx a lot!

please can you send me or upload this four files!?
    i have to check how they looks like. and i think
    i will use this files after i change the colour.

i really appreciate your help.

dude did you get my pm that i have sent yesterday!?

Thanks

yeah man great work and thx a lot!

please can you send me or upload this four files!?
    i have to check how they looks like. and i think
    i will use this files after i change the colour.

i really appreciate your help.
    It's late, and I just turned the PC off, so ill upload them tomorrow. Someone may do it before then. There in the shared artwork file. Thank you.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-17-2013)

Thanks

It's late, and I just turned the PC off, so ill upload them tomorrow. Someone may do it before then. There in the shared artwork file. Thank you.
    ok than i will wait till tomorrow now problem man.
    thanks a lot

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi, someone know where are the pngs that represent the green frame?? i think that are "kb-extended-candidates" files

iOS6x Theme GUIDE-img_0137.png

Thanks

DONE!!!
    i have found the files like you said in the [email protected]k.
    did changed the colour of the files and put them in the uiimages
    of my theme. worked great. thx a lot for figure out man.

and next theming question folks. lol

these are the last wack ios blue stuff files i have to change.
    First its the blue send button in whatsapp app. and last one
    the blue GradientFill in the navigationbar of the appstore app.

iOS6x Theme GUIDE-image-35-.pngiOS6x Theme GUIDE-image-34-.png

greetz from germany

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-17-2013), Sk37cH (03-17-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Sk37cH you are the man

m0dJuNki3 Iphone4s 7.0.4

30. The Following User Says Thank You to llDeviousll For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-17-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    DONE!!!
    these are the last wack ios blue stuff files i have to change.
    First its the blue send button in whatsapp app. and last one
    the blue GradientFill in the navigationbar of the appstore app.

Attachment 626640

greetz from germany
    Bozack, when i changed the blue gradient, all the shaders of the background options change less the Keyboard and recently options, do you have all with the same shade?? this is the problem:

iOS6x Theme GUIDE-img_0142.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corvus89 View Post
    Bozack, when i changed the blue gradient, all the shaders of the background options change less the Keyboard and recently options, do you have all with the same shade?? this is the problem:

Attachment 626643

na dude i have the gradientfill file in the uiimages and
    all(phone app, whatsapp-app)the blue grandiet will themed.
    but not the blue gradient in the appstore app.

greetz from germany

Green Apple
    Thanks
    yeah, these png is not valid to the app store, i have been the changes only in the phone ( calls, contacts, keybioards...), in the whats app i dont know, maybe i changed also the gradient in the specific whats app folder. But i dont know how its possible that in 2 options appear the gradient in blue when in the other is in red xD. i need help in this