Page 49 of 159 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

Im trying to change the colour of this phrase, but i dont know nothing about change letter colours, in STRING FILES maybe???
    -img_0116.png
    its located in the safari explorer

Thanks
    Thanked 7,636 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by corvus89 View Post
    Im trying to change the colour of this phrase, but i dont know nothing about change letter colours, in STRING FILES maybe???
    -img_0116.png
    I could be wrong, but some instances of those may be controlled by a gradient overlay image. Similar to the way the glyphs on the tabs at the bottom of some apps are controlled. Not sure about that one though.

@Jato_BZ: Thank you so much for your help. I make silly mistakes sometimes, and have figured a method for sifting out some of them. On the PC, before I package anything up, I do a search for "copy" and ".PSD", the later for fear of releasing my vector masters to the whole community I'll be adding ".png.png" to the list now
    I sent a PM regarding what I thought at the time, to be the problem with my buttons. It is indeed as I mentioned. I rely on a sink around my buttons, which pushes the inner button a little too far into the stretching point of the back arrow. It's only the back arrow that's a problem, because of the shape of the original button, and the way iOS stretches images. Thank you again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I could be wrong, but some instances of those may be controlled by a gradient overlay image. Similar to the way the glyphs on the tabs at the bottom of some apps are controlled. Not sure about that one though.
    too PRO for me that theory xD, i can change it?? or not, thank

Thanks
    Thanked 6,339 Times in 2,106 Posts

@Jato_BZ: Thank you so much for your help. I make silly mistakes sometimes, and have figured a method for sifting out some of them. On the PC, before I package anything up, I do a search for "copy" and ".PSD", the later for fear of releasing my vector masters to the whole community I'll be adding ".png.png" to the list now
    I sent a PM regarding what I thought at the time, to be the problem with my buttons. It is indeed as I mentioned. I rely on a sink around my buttons, which pushes the inner button a little too far into the stretching point of the back arrow. It's only the back arrow that's a problem, because of the shape of the original button, and the way iOS stretches images. Thank you again.
    All good! I'm still working on your issue! That seems like a process to filter out errors! Nothing more frustrating and things not theming!

BTW I'm still rocking your theme! I like the matte look if it! Sure to be a hit! Chat bubbles are cool, the UI and feel of the theme is good man !

Congratz!

Quote Originally Posted by corvus89 View Post
    -img_0116.png
    Fonts are always going to be hard to change. Sometimes they cannot be changed. Have you looked in MobileSafari? There is a few Gradient files in there that the font may use. Cannot confirm but that's where I would start looking.

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    It was me.
    Neutraface.
    Screen attached.
    Attachment 625719
    Cool thanks for the reply, I've let the person know. Did you see my screenshot I posted with my temperature theming?i wonder if that Neutraface Font is incomplete?
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-10-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (03-12-2013), Sk37cH (03-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Cool thanks for the reply, I've let the person know. Did you see my screenshot I posted with my temperature theming?i wonder if that Neutraface Font is incomplete?
    yes.
    thought of that while here at work. I have several 'versions'.
    I opened all my current 'in use' fonts in my BytaFont NFace font folder, opened all .TCC's here: Free online font converter (cuz i'm @ work on a winxp box) and DL'd them as .ttf's.
    The Neue opened; helvetica condensed bold, and the Helvetica Neue extras looked similar to impact! Fail.

All the TTF's as well as Helvetica were as should be, NFace.
    Opened a HelveticaNeue.ttc and a HelveticaNeueExtras.ttc from a different NFace folder I have, and the DL'd .ttf's looked correct. Moved those .ttc's to my using folder, overwrote the incorrect ones, resprannng and:

fail, same issue.

But I think you may be right.

Also,I doubt that I'd be able to necessarily tell if the key part is missing, as .ttc's have additional info, and are generally a couple of versions of a font at once, I don't see how a single downloaded .ttf could have all the data needed to verify...

Which is partially why I've been asking around in specific what font file is it using, to limit my potential data set to one .ttc

not sure if that made sense...

Ok good to know. Ill have to look at it, I've never tried to theme those files.

If anyone can help can you please offer some assistance.

I'll try via WB first to see if I can narrow down the file THEN recompile.
    i have found this, iphone - How to change the UISwitch default color(blue) - Stack Overflow , but i dont know those commands, where can i see them?

Thanks

Ok guys just off topic here but found some interesting info on why when running transparent status bars why it shows as blue tint in Settings and Clock app

Sk37cH was kinda right, it's inbuilt into the info.plist to reference the UINavBar.

Going to muck around with this some more.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-10-2013)

Found an exe tool to open and repackage .ttc files. Opened and examined them; it's the HelvetiaNeueExtras.ttc file. Nothing in there but HNeue alternates; bold, bold oblique, thin, thin oblique and a condensed bold. Thinking its the Thins I'm interested in. Of course, now I'm at home and need to figure out how to repackage ttc's on my macs!
    Sigh

Also of note, out of four sets of 'all you need' font packages, three had only the UI fonts, the rest wasn't real, just default filler!
    Last edited by bozN; 03-10-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Found an exe tool to open and repackage .ttc files. Opened and examined them; it's the HelvetiaNeueExtras.ttc file. Nothing in there but HNeue alternates; bold, bold oblique, thin, thin oblique and a condensed bold. Thinking its the Thins I'm interested in. Of course, now I'm at home and need to figure out how to repackage ttc's on my macs!
    Sigh

Also of note, out of four sets of 'all you need' font packages, three had only the UI fonts, the rest wasn't real, just default filler!
    What was the name of the tool?

Thanks

Sigh

Interesting, are you running any other fonts? Just to compare with. I've dropped out a lot of my extras in Fonts as I only wanted the lockscreen clock themed.

Usually it puts a warning up saying a particular font is missing but it's not doing that for you?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 Times in 6,542 Posts

Yes, tool name please!!!

Thank you!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Uh er. TTCSDK or TTSDK. It's a zip with 3 or 4 .exe's in it. The name is given in the macthemes.net iOS Releases forum thread 'How to port fonts for iOS'. Maybe around post 104 or so....
    The exe's are supposed to be run command line, but command line on Pc for me is
    >pause
    >press any key to continue....
    Then I minimize the window...because of reasons.

Anyway, to Jato's ?, I have a file for every font required, it's just that all 5 fonts in HelveticaNeueExtras.ttc are the default, HelveticaNeue fonts.
    Which, incidently, is the font my widgets temp appears to be in, no? HelveticeNeue thin.

What font are you using?
    How is it it only works for, and for the entire lock screen?
    Thought lockclock.ttf was, well you know and widget loads systemUI for all but, in my experience here, the large temp....

/fml
    But I still carry on. Cuz like, if them d-bags ken dewsit....

Thanks

Helvetica.ttc is for the Temp only

It's the only file I'm running in addition to
    LockClock.ttf and it's changed the temperature. I'm running the Transformers Movie Font. Lol

See attached

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362976183.974610.jpg

Try sorting that Helvetica.ttc font

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-10-2013)

Thanks

Are you using that tweak to change the battery percentage color?
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you using that tweak to change the battery percentage color?
    No bro, this is my 4S on 5.1.1. Oops should have said that. So its themable as we know on iOS 5. I test on both my 5 now on 6.1.2 & my 4S on 5.1.1.

I believe the font issue boZn is experiencing and which I managed to recreate is related across iOS 5 to iOS 6.

Thanks

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Keep up the good work bro. Lots of good stuff going on here. I don't always comment, but I read all!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (03-10-2013), Sk37cH (03-10-2013)

Thanks

Thanks bruv! I appreciate that coming from you! Yip keen to see the thread thru as far as I can. I need to wrap up the first post with ALL the sections but I'm at crossroads on how I now have to upload pics. :-o

I also need to churn out my own theme. With being involved a bit behind the scenes it's allowed me to see & try some really nice ones!

I hoping to make something EPIC! Well I'm 3/4s thru my 1st full theme but may start from scratch with a similar idea but upping it a notch!

Good to see CrAckzzZ back onboard with the extractor tutorial. AND handy both threads are in the same section! Makes it easier to navigate that's for sure! So thanks for that! SOLID!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), Sk37cH (03-10-2013)

Thanks

Sk37cH is this the effect your were after? Did you get my PM earlier too?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362986141.836670.jpg

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,636 Times in 1,765 Posts

Sk37cH is this the effect your were after? Did you get my PM earlier too?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362986141.836670.jpg
    That's it How did you get that effect? I sent you a PM just then describing how I achieved it, but you must have done it differently, because I redid the whole button :P Thank you.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

BenderRodriguez (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013)

Thanks

That's it How did you get that effect? I sent you a PM just then describing how I achieved it, but you must have done it differently, because I redid the whole button :P Thank you.
    Yip I did but I think you can do it your way or mine. I just made the image size wider so 38px to 39px and set the images to the right till they were touching the edge of the canvas to avoid the resizing the iOS does.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

BenderRodriguez (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), Sk37cH (03-11-2013)

Page 49 of 159 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast