Page 17 of 159 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    why not just use "Transparent Dock" its in winterboard as a default item to install, its a shortcut png so dont think you can write over it, if you deleted it and need it back just reinstall winterboard and nothing will get deleted when you do
    Because I prefer to manually theme rather then using a program to do it. There is only 1 thing I use winterboard to theme and that is my SMS background. All the chat bubbles and everything else on my phone are custom files that I created.

Hi,

I've install the Open Notifier tweak which allow to see a silent icon in the status bar but I don't know how to customize the icon.

Anybody knows ?

Thank You.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to itwasntme187 For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-14-2013)

Thanks
    thx so much
    hope the guide of UIimages' part will release soon and put at the first thread.

But i am quite confused coz the 3.5inch vs 4inch....different pixel sizes
    and need to learn a lot

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

-img_7.png
    i cant see the press DONE button so i want to outline it

what is that png name for an iphone 4s 6.1.1

EDIT: where is the original com.apple.mobiletimer located from root not using winterboard so that i can see the original icons thanks

thanks
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 02-14-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: EDIT

Thanks
    Thanked 6,437 Times in 2,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian8534 View Post
    thx so much
    hope the guide of UIimages' part will release soon and put at the first thread.

But i am quite confused coz the 3.5inch vs 4inch....different pixel sizes
    and need to learn a lot
    Thanks for the feedback, I plan to! The size difference doesn't matter for UI elements but it does for in app theming.

Will let u know when I update post 1.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

sofilious (02-14-2013)

if your using an iPhone 5 you need to change the @2x to @3x thats probably the issue
    That's the most assinine thing I've ever heard. If you don't know don't answer, instead you lead with misinformation

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    That's the most assinine thing I've ever heard. If you don't know don't answer, instead you lead with misinformation
    except ive been inside the phone and inside the apps and see that there is @3x things and the only new addiction to the iphone line is the iphone 5 thus but it together

it was a reasonable conclusion dont slam someone for trying to help at least im not responding with an answer of i don't have an iPhone 5 so i cant help because saying that comment helps no one

-img_7.png
    i cant see the press DONE button so i want to outline it

what is that png name for an iphone 4s 6.1.1

EDIT: where is the original com.apple.mobiletimer located from root not using winterboard so that i can see the original icons thanks

thanks
    Use I file go back to root and start looking. This thread is getting crazy, can't anyone look for things themselves these days
    @Jato_bz I don't know how you put up with this, you have patience like no other lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    Can anyone help me out with settings icons. I am missing a few and I really can't find them anywhere. I even downloaded a couple of new themes just to see the differences between their bundles and mine. I am missing:

Wi-Fi
    Personal Hotspot
    Brightness & Wallpaper
    Privacy
    iCloud
    FaceTime
    Music &
    Videos

If anyone could help me out with bundle id's and icon names, I would be truly grateful. Oh yeah.. I am on a 4S running 6.1
    I need almost the exact same list. I don't need a lot of info, just where to start looking either in iFile or iFunBox. I've looked in hundreds of folders but no luck.

I have a feeling if I find the Privacy settings icon the rest will fall into place.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-14-2013 at 12:13 PM.

except ive been inside the phone and inside the apps and see that there is @3x things and the only new addiction to the iphone line is the iphone 5 thus but it together

it was a reasonable conclusion dont slam someone for trying to help at least im not responding with an answer of i don't have an iPhone 5 so i cant help because saying that comment helps no one
    Really, where? All i5 specific images are -568h

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I need almost the exact same list. I don't need a lot of info, just where to start looking either in iFile or iFunBox. I've looked in hundreds of folders but no luck. Thanks!
    They can be found in com.apple.Prefrences all named according
    Wallpaper@2x
    iCloud@2x
    Privacy@2x etc
    I don't know if this works now because of apple or because preference loader in Cydia was updated
    Last edited by Q_bAn_b; 02-14-2013 at 12:15 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-14-2013), Jato_BZ (02-14-2013)

Thanks

Use I file go back to root and start looking. This thread is getting crazy, can't anyone look for things themselves these days
    @Jato_bz I don't know how you put up with this, you have patience like no other lol
    Haha! U might be right there. I'm hoping I can get all the basics on to post 1 but it's finding the time! Lol yes that's how we all learnt! Search search and more searching! Tearing the iOS to pieces! Thanks dude for the input so far! That goes to all the other theme creators too jumping onboard! Was the whole idea so we can all input collectively!

Does anybody know where the icons for Twitter, Facebook, Print, Copy, Bookmark, Add To Reading List that you find when you click the "action/bookmark button" on the bottom when using Safari? Thank you in advance to anybody that ca help with this. On a side note, I don't even have the Twitter or Facebook applications installed but it still shows an icon in the above location. Thanks,
    -Mastakilla46
    Last edited by mastakilla46; 02-14-2013 at 02:38 PM.

I feel like im asking too many questions lol but..does anyone know in what directory is the appstore and itunes app tab bar icons are? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Ive looked pretty much everywhere in ifile. The little icons on the tab bar in itunes and app store on the bottom is what im talking about. they are gray.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I FOUND IT. ITS IN var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.MobileStore/Sections/10-143441

i thought they would be using masks but they are not. its just like the music app tab bar icons.
    Last edited by Star784; 02-14-2013 at 12:49 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star784 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (02-14-2013), Jato_BZ (02-14-2013)

Thanks

I need almost the exact same list. I don't need a lot of info, just where to start looking either in iFile or iFunBox. I've looked in hundreds of folders but no luck.

I have a feeling if I find the Privacy settings icon the rest will fall into place.
    You don't think it could be a WB issue? Just guessing here tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    You don't think it could be a WB issue? Just guessing here tho.
    I really don't know. I don't see the icons in iFile or iFunBox. It's like they're hidden or something.

Really, where? All i5 specific images are -568h

They can be found in com.apple.Prefrences all named according
    Wallpaper@2x
    iCloud@2x
    Privacy@2x etc
    I don't know if this works now because of apple or because preference loader in Cydia was updated
    I'll try this and report back if it works

I really don't know. I don't see the icons in iFile or iFunBox. It's like they're hidden or something.

I'll try this and report back if it works
    Music: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/MusicSettings.bundle
    Wifi: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AirPortSettings.bundle
    iCloud: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AccountSettings/AppleAccountSettings.bundle
    Facetime: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/ConferenceRegistrationSettings.bundle
    Videos: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/VideoSettings.bundle
    Brightness and Wallpaper: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/Wallpaper.bundle

they all have the settings icons in there. [email protected]
    Last edited by Star784; 02-14-2013 at 02:13 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star784 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    Music: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/MusicSettings.bundle
    Wifi: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AirPortSettings.bundle
    iCloud: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AccountSettings/AppleAccountSettings.bundle
    Facetime: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/ConferenceRegistrationSettings.bundle
    Videos: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/VideoSettings.bundle
    Brightness and Wallpaper: System/Library/PreferenceBundles/Wallpaper.bundle

they all have the settings icons in there. [email protected]
    Thanks! Strangely enough I've had all of these themed and in the proper folders already, but they're still not changing.

Maybe the png's are corrupt? I'll try ripping them from the theme to my desktop, then back again... ?

update: nope
    Last edited by Jahooba; 02-14-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    I feel like im asking too many questions lol but..does anyone know in what directory is the appstore and itunes app tab bar icons are? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Ive looked pretty much everywhere in ifile. The little icons on the tab bar in itunes and app store on the bottom is what im talking about. they are gray.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I FOUND IT. ITS IN var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.MobileStore/Sections/10-143441

i thought they would be using masks but they are not. its just like the music app tab bar icons.
    UGHHHHHHHH looks like its gonna have to be manually themed. Theres no bundle identifier for it.
    Last edited by Star784; 02-14-2013 at 02:41 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-14-2013)

Page 17 of 159 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 ... LastLast