+ Reply
Page 15 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 3127

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by Deyno1903 Does anybody know if changing the status is different in iOS6? I've dropped an image name [email protected] into the UIImages folder and nothing's changed. Deyno ya
...
  1. #281
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Deyno ya it has, cydia "Ios 6os colorfulstatusbar" or just "colorfulstatusbar"

    I dont use WB so IDK.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MavM For This Useful Post:

    Deyno1903 (02-13-2013)

  3. #282
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Hey guys,
    I am trying to theme the LTE icon in the status bar, I have tried the 4G file name but its not working so now I'm thinking maybe it has its own LTE file name in iOS 6? Can someone let me know what the file should be called.
    Thanks

  4. #283
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 124 Times in 59 Posts

    don't get mail and brightness&wallpaper
    icon in settings work

  5. #284
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 487 Times in 268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am trying to theme the LTE icon in the status bar, I have tried the 4G file name but its not working so now I'm thinking maybe it has its own LTE file name in iOS 6? Can someone let me know what the file should be called.
    Thanks
    Try [email protected] and [email protected]

    try naming it [email protected]

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (02-13-2013), Jato_BZ (02-13-2013), King_O_Hill (02-13-2013)

  7. #285
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Il try that our now
    Thanks

  8. #286

  9. #287

  10. #288
    Green Apple sofilious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    hahahah you remember me!!!

    Yes...trying to make my girly theme iOS6 compatible. You won't believe how much torture it was for me to look at the stock icons! LOL

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sofilious For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (02-13-2013)

  12. #289
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    2,139
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 239 Times in 197 Posts

    iOS6x Theme GUIDE-img_8.pngiOS6x Theme GUIDE-img_9.png

    I have been trying to find these since iOS5 any help would be appreciated, I think they are all in UIImages
    I realize some of the arrows are pointing to the same thing perhaps but im not certain

    Thanks yall in advance


    I am more concerned with the backgrounds but
    The bottom bar I have themed, the issue is that I want to change it but I don't remember the name of the bar or when the button tab is pressed

    most of them start with the name of UITimer...@2x.png

    I am using an iPhone 4s on 6.1.1

  13. #290
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,959
    Thanks
    3,068
    Thanked 5,605 Times in 1,945 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    What you are looking after is the "UIColorOnMask" graphic.

    The "UISliderthump" os just the light crossing the wheel.

    The UIColorOnMask can be doubled (=less transparent then). The ON-Color will be more visible then. Just duplicate that graphic in Photoshop and save again.

    If this does not work, send me a PM we will work it out for you... I am happy that one more is using the "real wheel" except me hihi

    If you want to exchange the whole UISwitch take a look at the alts I have provided in the main theme. They make it more easy to find out what is what

    ....and btw...Thanks Jato for an excellent thread
    Thank brother for the support and help you are offering. This was the idea. I think everybody is helping in some way and We are building a great resource to reference too. Thank once again! 👊

    Quote Originally Posted by sofilious View Post
    hahahah you remember me!!!

    Yes...trying to make my girly theme iOS6 compatible. You won't believe how much torture it was for me to look at the stock icons! LOL
    Of course!! :-) I can actually understand your pain! But I have managed to theme most! ;-) let me know if u have any issues!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-13-2013), King_O_Hill (02-13-2013)

  15. #291
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,577
    Thanks
    7,701
    Thanked 6,176 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am trying to theme the LTE icon in the status bar, I have tried the 4G file name but its not working so now I'm thinking maybe it has its own LTE file name in iOS 6? Can someone let me know what the file should be called.
    Thanks
    is your Provider AT&T??? because my 4G is themed but some AT&T user claim it is NOT...maybe in the carriers bundle??? hidden somewhere?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-13-2013)

  17. #292
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    No I'm with T-Mobile in the UK

  18. #293
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,577
    Thanks
    7,701
    Thanked 6,176 Times in 1,101 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMod1 View Post
    don't get mail and brightness&wallpaper
    icon in settings work
    Settingsicons atm are a pain in the a...
    If you really wanna theme then u have to add a info.plist into the root directory: Device -> Library -> PreferenceLoader ->Preferences

    The infoplist is then:

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>com.Preferences.Settings</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Then u can put your setting icons into your Theme's folder here "com.Preferences.Settings"...thus Cydia Settings will also work

    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    No I'm with T-Mobile in the UK
    hmmm then sorry that was my only thought that this maybe would be the reason :/

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (02-13-2013), Sk37cH (02-14-2013)

  20. #294
    Green Apple chaotica69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sofilious View Post
    Hi again Jato!

    also, I'm trying to make custom SMS tones, but it's not in Themes/UIsound anymore... =( any idea where?

    Again, your help is much appreciated!

    Why don't you use ring tone maker or aiseesoft iPhone transfer platinum I've made heaps of SMS tones just make then about 15 sec long or it will be a ringtone
    Or if you want to change the sounds made by you iPhone change it manual

    file://localhost/System/Library/Audio/UISounds/
    Last edited by chaotica69; 02-13-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: adding info

  21. #295
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    how would i take an icon from one theme and put it in another but get it to match the new theme overlay?

  22. #296
    Green Apple chaotica69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

    Use iconmaker mite help

  23. #297
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 487 Times in 268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Attachment 621819Attachment 621820

    I have been trying to find these since iOS5 any help would be appreciated, I think they are all in UIImages
    I realize some of the arrows are pointing to the same thing perhaps but im not certain

    Thanks yall in advance


    I am more concerned with the backgrounds but
    The bottom bar I have themed, the issue is that I want to change it but I don't remember the name of the bar or when the button tab is pressed

    most of them start with the name of UITimer...@2x.png

    I am using an iPhone 4s on 6.1.1
    the bottom bar is named [email protected] but never seems to recompile correctly in the artwork file. It themes fine through winterboard though. The png behind your selected button on the bottom bar is called [email protected]. I've never ben able to find the gradient on the top behind the timer but there is two images in the mobiletimer bundle named [email protected] and [email protected] for the bottom part

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    BenderRodriguez (02-13-2013), Jahooba (02-16-2013), Jato_BZ (02-13-2013)

  25. #298
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Settingsicons atm are a pain in the a...
    If you really wanna theme then u have to add a info.plist into the root directory: Device -> Library -> PreferenceLoader ->Preferences

    The infoplist is then:

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>com.Preferences.Settings</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Then u can put your setting icons into your Theme's folder here "com.Preferences.Settings"...thus Cydia Settings will also work
    what would we call the icons for things like brightness and wallpaper, phone, mail... to get them to show in the settings app?

  26. #299

  27. #300

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts